2011 Wrap up

Mr. Gayle

Another year done, what's been the highlights ?

The Riots of course is the stand out, was mad how it went down. Watching Sky News all evening lol

Having the Enfieldians walking around protecting Enfield lol

Man posting up pics holding bags of tesco value basmati rice

/

#winning lol the whole Charlie sheen thing was jokes

(null)

The Riots of course is the stand out, was mad how it went down. Watching Sky News all evening lol

/

(null)

/

(null)

I'll agree on the Enfield part, it was just bizarre to see also, was at my girlfriends as it was going on and just hearing on the news riots have hit the town were nuts, brother and dad going for a drive round to see whats happened seeing people running the A10 with everything you can think of, reminds me an apocalyptic world.

Personal highlights, me and my brother walking the Great Wall Of China. Birthday in Brussels with the missus.

I'll agree on the Enfield part, it was just bizarre to see also, was at my girlfriends as it was going on and just hearing on the news riots have hit the town were nuts, brother and dad going for a drive round to see whats happened seeing people running the A10 with everything you can think of, reminds me an apocalyptic world.

Personal highlights, me and my brother walking the Great Wall Of China. Birthday in Brussels with the missus.