Sign in to follow this  
Guest haze-e

Quarter 1 - 2012

Guest haze-e

Anything you are looking forward to next couple of months or even ones not mentioned.

For me RE: Operation Raccoon City and although not mentioned, Catherine aswell (I made a topic a little while ago)

2011 Was a good year for gaming. Lets hope 2012 follws suit.

Guest haze-e

Anything you are looking forward to next couple of months or even ones not mentioned.

For me RE: Operation Raccoon City and although not mentioned, Catherine aswell (I made a topic a little while ago)

Guest haze-e

I think theres like 3 big boy games coming out in 2012.. surely the last year in this gen?

Bioshock infinite is the only thing im looking forward to.

I think theres like 3 big boy games coming out in 2012.. surely the last year in this gen?

Who's copping?

Devil May Cry HD collection episodes 1,2 & 3 (April - £24.99 on amazon)

Devil May Cry™ HD Collection brings the first three original Devil May Cry® titles; Devil May Cry™, Devil May Cry™2, and Devil May Cry™ 3: Dante’s Awakening Special Edition together in one high definition package for the first time.

&

Metal Gear Solid HD collection (February - £28.71 on amazon)

METAL GEAR SOLID HD Collection offers a handful of the most popular METAL GEAR SOLID titles from the past in true HD for the first time ever. Featuring three complete games, METAL GEAR SOLID 2: Sons of Liberty, METAL GEAR SOLID: Snake Eater and METAL GEAR SOLID: Peace Walker, the HD Collection offers old and new fans a chance to experience the epic game play, design and storytelling of the MGS franchise.

(cant embed this one for some reason!?)