LIFE OF A REEL G

Guest chap44uns

i dnt link chicks in estates iam not an idiot

pmsl

/

ive linked 1 girl back in 06 in an estate, just round the corner from B6 (LOL)

/

recent times I linked a girl who lived in a semi estate in stockwell... lol the area seemed fine to me... :/ maybe coz i was in a car, would never go to estates any other way...

i dnt link chicks in estates iam not an idiot

pmsl

/

ive linked 1 girl back in 06 in an estate, just round the corner from B6 (LOL)

/

recent times I linked a girl who lived in a semi estate in stockwell... lol the area seemed fine to me... :/ maybe coz i was in a car, would never go to estates any other way...

Most places are 'fine' for a normal guy going about his business but i can imagine now how DVS was taking the piss..prob had some shades on, with his arm out the window showing his ice, bangin out his 'life of a real g' tune, boppin his head

some menace 2 society ting

• Upvote 3

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

TheRealDvs DVS PDC

YOO PPL, WHATS ALL THE PANIC ABOUT? I'M 100% FINE. SO f*ck ALL U H8RS WHO THINK U GOT SUTTEN 2 SMILE ABOUT. & SR8 LOVE TO ALL MY SUPPORTERS

pmsl how dare man tweet

Well thank god for that panic over he's ok!

Wonder if Wayne has any bars about being robbed for him...

• Upvote 1

Man flipped the change from DV's chain real quick and put it into a 'killer' investment :lol:

Raphs goonies are smart cuz :rofl:

/

This is gonna spark a wave of copycat chain snatchings akin to when Buckhead grabbed up Ja Rule's Jesus piece and flossed it in the HLC Theme video :lol: North man are over, over boasty. When they take a chain, videos are recorded instantly :rofl:

For the man who want a history lesson, skip to 3:27/8 and spot the original goonie goo goo from T with the pendant. R.I.P Buckhead.

Also if things get peak with rappers and their 'road lives', there will be a UK equivalent of the NYPD's secret 'Hip-hop cops'. Truss, truss, truss. They wanna 'recover' (i.e.) these chains and shot them at Police auction. They don't want none of these man shining.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1