LIFE OF A REEL G

Guest chap44uns

It's tiresome now, people need to realise it's not really a joke or laughing matter, families are left behind devastated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLwF8xBP62Y

mistaken identity as well. FEEL for his family, so needless.

Im pretty sure it wasnt this at all tbh , Ive heard a few different storys as to why this happend..

Still though , R.I.P Daniel , same way!

It's tiresome now, people need to realise it's not really a joke or laughing matter, families are left behind devastated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLwF8xBP62Y

mistaken identity as well. FEEL for his family, so needless.

Im pretty sure it wasnt this at all tbh , Ive heard a few different storys as to why this happend..

Still though , R.I.P Daniel , same way!

What else could it be?

My grandad raised Daniel like he was his son so I can put my life on the line and say he wasn't involved in anything shady.

He was squeaky clean, I'm not a naive guy either.

Anything said in here stays in here.

Rumour mill is saying that a Raphs yout got kidnapped, and either stripped or forced to eat sh*t. I don't know if this is true or not.

Also 'Vicky' from Raphs set up DV according to SnitchTV. I thought it might have been one of them Diva Twins, they look like the types :lol:

I wonder if Tee Dot Megz knows that the police browse his website and possibly even go as far as to instigate beef through fake comments (it's my theory, some of the posts are highly suspect).

• Downvote 3

Rumour mill is saying that a Raphs yout got kidnapped, and either stripped or forced to eat sh*t. I don't know if this is true or not.

Also 'Vicky' from Raphs set up DV according to SnitchTV. I thought it might have been one of them Diva Twins, they look like the types :lol:

I wonder if Tee Dot Megz knows that the police browse his website and possibly even go as far as to instigate beef through fake comments (it's my theory, some of the posts are highly suspect).

Tee dot megz works with the police himself.

Tee dot megz works with the police himself.

#

Really?