January Transfer Window

User

Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere looks almost certain to miss the rest of the season after scans showed his latest injury setback is worse than first feared.

The 20-year-old is now very doubtful for England’s Euro 2012 campaign as he is unlikely to feature at all for his club this season.

Wilshere has missed the entire campaign with a stress fracture of his right ankle, which needed surgery.

article-2094673-0D20D9CE00000578-279_468x320.jpg

Crocked: Jack Wilshere will be out for the rest of the season

He was expected to return this month but broke down in training last week.

Wilshere has since had a series of scans to determine the extent of the injury and the results indicate he has suffered another stress fracture in the same ankle.

Feel sorry for him tbh. It's one thing being out for a full season confirmed like Frazer Campbell. But to think you're back in and have it taken away is cruel.

He won't even get a game :lol: It's silly but i think this window was just to get everyone's wages off the books

Corluka

Bassong

Pav

Pienaar

Saves us quite a bit. Saha will come in for Pav (Who Harry never rated and never played) Nelsen will be a 5th choice CB. These guys will be on nothing wages as well for 6 months. Then summer we can spend big on a striker with Caulker coming back from Swansea (He's doing well so far) and Naughton coming back from Norwich. My only problem is, if Kaboul or Dawson get injured, this guy might actually have to play..

Signing Pienaar was a madness, why sign him then not play him?! Then loan him back to the same club lol

Saha was on 50 bags for the next 5 months...

I doubt he gave up those 50 bags, so your paying him that, its hardly nothing wages.

I'd say he earned more than Pav, but Levy clearly saw the 8m and said okay 'arry but Saha aint getting that renewed, get 3rd and my big compensation from The FA.

When you think spurs have finally turnt a corner they come and do this sh*t. Spurs taking Pars since the 1960's Arry has stupid f*cking prick.ed spurs PMSL

Neilson is a free agent so he can sign for Yids. Dont know why guy obviously wont do nothing and will probaly break down with his dodgey knee it a reserve match

When you think spurs have finally turnt a corner they come and do this sh*t. Spurs taking Pars since the 1960's Arry has stupid f*cking prick.ed spurs PMSL

Neilson is a free agent so he can sign for Yids. Dont know why guy obviously wont do nothing and will probaly break down with his dodgey knee it a reserve match

I dont get why, I thought teams had to resubmit there new 25 players this afternoon, and he is over 21.

Final table for the January transfer window.

atletico.gifATLÉTICO

IN: Fran MÉrida (SC Braga - end of loan)

OUT: JosÉ Antonio Reyes (Sevilla - €3,5m), Diego Costa (Rayo Vallecano - loan), Jorge Pulido (Rayo Vallecano - loan), Joel (Rayo Vallecano - loan)

barcelona.gifBARCELONA

IN:

OUT: Maxwell (Paris Saint Germain - €4m), Alexander Hleb (Olympiakos - free), Jonathan Soriano (Red Bull Salzburg - €700.000)

betis.gifBETIS

IN: Paulao (Saint Etienne -loan), Salvador JosÉ Milhazes Agra (Olhanense - free)

OUT: Dusko Tosic (Red Star - end of loan)

espanyol.gifESPANYOL

IN: Víctor Sánchez (Neuchatel - free), Philippe Coutinho (Inter - loan), Kalu Uche (Neuchatel - free)

OUT: Carlos Kameni (Málaga - free), Jesús Dátolo (Internacional - €3m)

getafe.gifGETAFE

IN: Javier Arizmendi (Neuchatel - free)

OUT: Adrián Colunga (Sporting - loan), Pablo Pintos (Defensor Sporting - undisclosed), Michelangelo Albertazzi (Milan - end of loan), Pedro Mosquera (Castilla - loan)

granada.gifGRANADA

IN: Matías Campos (Audax - undisclosed), Henrique Almeida (São Paulo - loan), Gabriel Silva (Palmeiras - loan), Borja Gómez (Karpaty Lviv - loan)

OUT: Yohan Mollo (Nancy - loan)

levante.gifLEVANTE

IN: Abdelkader Ghezzal (Bari - free), óscar Serrano (Racing - free), Botelho (Rayo - loan)

OUT: Carlos Aranda (Zaragoza - free)

malaga.gifMáLAGA

IN: Carlos Kameni (Espanyol - free)

OUT: Apoño (Zaragoza - loan)

mallorca.gifMALLORCA

IN: Marvin Ogunjimi (Genk - undisclosed)

OUT:

racing.gifRACING

IN: Khouma Babacar (Fiorentina - loan), Marcos Gullón (Villarreal B - free)

OUT: óscar Serrano (Levante - free), Tziolis (Monaco - loan)

RUMOURS: Jonathan Soriano (Barcelona B

rayo.gifRAYO VALLECANO

IN: Joel (AtlÉtico - loan), Diego Costa (AtlÉtico - loan), Pulido (AtlÉtico - loan), Emiliano Armenteros (Sevilla - loan)

OUT: NÉstor Susaeta (Lausanne - free), Koke (Aris - free)

sevilla.gifSEVILLA

IN: JosÉ Antonio Reyes (AtlÉtico - €3,5m), Juan Cala (AEK - end of loan), Babá Diawara (Marítimo - €1,5m), Javi Hervás (Córdoba - €1,5m)

OUT: Martín Cáceres (Juventus - loan), Emiliano Armenteros (Rayo Vallecano - loan)

sporting.gifSPORTING

IN: Adrián Colunga (Getafe - loan)

OUT: Luis Morán (AEK Larnaca - free)

villarreal.gifVILLARREAL

IN: Alejandro Martinuccio (Fluminense - loan)

OUT:

zaragoza.gifZARAGOZA

IN: Pablo álvarez (Catania - loan), Apoño (Málaga - loan), Carlos Aranda (Levante - free), Tomislav Dujmovic (Dinamo Moscow - loan)

OUT: Leo Ponzio (River Plate - free), Efraín Juárez (Celtic - loan)

Harry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Rio Ferdinand: Spurs Chief Scout

"I spoke to Rio Ferdinand the other day and he said himself and Vidic thought Adebayor was the most difficult opponent they had played against...I said I might be taking Adebayor and he said he was always their toughest opponent, caused them more problems than anyone else" - Harry Redknapp after signing Emmanuel Adebayor, August 24.

"I can remember speaking to Rio Ferdinand and he said he was the best forward he'd played against" - Harry Redknapp after signing Louis Saha, January 31.

why the f*ck was portugese banned? he may have annoyed members but he was a cool dude

How do Barca maintain such a high level with such a small squad!

Dont understand how we can get rid of pav, bassong and bring nelson and saha with a combined age of over 70

this is what happens when harry gets control in the transfer.

levy brings in adebayor, vdv and harry brings saha and nelson

smh