January Transfer Window

User

Defoe is miles ahead of Pav, JD is greedy but f*ck it u dont score if u dont shoot

Id take Bendtner over Pav, ignore the hype B52's hold up play is very tidy

Spurs do need an upgrade on Sheyi, i wouldnt sign him if iwas Harry, Sheyi is getting too big for his boots and he tries to be the playmaker by dropping deep too much, thats not his strength.. he gives it away when he drops deep in the hole

If Sheyi was odt he would be one of the best in the world but the lad is a happy go lucky chap, reminds me of Dwight Yorke but hes still sick, 2nd tier striker only behind the top strikers in the world, better than Dzeko, Suarez etc

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese

Defoe is not strong enough/skilful enough to command a place at a top club IMO

Being a greater finisher is one of the biggest myth's in english football because his goal scoring record is piss poor

You say he is greedy? Not even he has zero vision.

/

Bendtner better than Pav? Your taking the piss :lol:

Upgrade on Adebayor with who possibly?

So if Suarez/Dzeko are third tier and Adebayor is second tier who are in the top tier?

60 mil for Carroll and Bent?

40 mil for Henderson and Downing?

Not to mention the 24mil they have spent on Coates, Enrique and Adam

Oh, then there's the 23 mil man Suarez.

:lol: that's 150 mil worth of players to fight for Europa :/

Can't see them buying Bent. Way too much pressure on Kenny

Carroll & Downing = Waste of money imo

Adam = fair price for what he is but still don't rate him

Henderson = Improving every week but at £16 million still overpriced

Enrique = Bargain

Coates = Hasn't played much for us but looks very promising and at £7 million for a 21 year old CB looks like good business

Our transfer policy has been patchy, we recouped a lot of money selling Torres, Babel, Meireles, Ngog, Insua etc but the Downing and Carroll signing represent wasting a great opportunity to do some great business.

Spurs do need an upgrade on Sheyi, i wouldnt sign him if iwas Harry, Sheyi is getting too big for his boots and he tries to be the playmaker by dropping deep too much, thats not his strength.. he gives it away when he drops deep in the hole

thats actually where ade looks best, he rarely gives it away :confused: his weakness is being on the last man because he is always strays offside, and if he does beat the offside trap more time he will hit it straight at the keeper anyway.

Dnt believe the hype, Defoe's game has improved the last 18 months - 2 years in terms of back to goal.. i was a defoe doubter for a long while but since he moved to Pompey i have rated him fully

Have u watched B52? again a lot of his stick is based around nonsense, remember these Arsenal fans were saying Sheyi had a poor touch lol.. B52 is actually a footballer with quality and he is quite an intelligent player

thing with football fans is they are quite thick at times, hence why myself, Sir Alex & Harry to name a few take their opinions with a pinch of salt at times.. if a player controls a ball 7 times perfectly n miscontrols it 3 times these dumb fans will say "he has a farking sh*t touch etc"

Sheyi is 2nd tier with Suarez, Dzeko etc im just saying i would pick him and rate him higher than those two...

Tevez

Rooney

Kun

RVP

1st tier for me

• Upvote 2

Dnt believe the hype, Defoe's game has improved the last 18 months - 2 years in terms of back to goal.. i was a defoe doubter for a long while but since he moved to Pompey i have rated him fully

Have u watched B52? again a lot of his stick is based around nonsense, remember these Arsenal fans were saying Sheyi had a poor touch lol.. B52 is actually a footballer with quality and he is quite an intelligent player

thing with football fans is they are quite thick at times, hence why myself, Sir Alex & Harry to name a few take their opinions with a pinch of salt at times.. if a player controls a ball 7 times perfectly n miscontrols it 3 times these dumb fans will say "he has a farking sh*t touch etc"

Sheyi is 2nd tier with Suarez, Dzeko etc im just saying i would pick him and rate him higher than those two...

Tevez

Rooney

Kun

RVP

1st tier for me

:lmao:

• Upvote 6

thats actually where ade looks best, he rarely gives it away :confused: his weakness is being on the last man because he is always strays offside, and if he does beat the offside trap more time he will hit it straight at the keeper anyway.

nah not when he drops deep n plays it square and gives it away, or tries to play cross field balls n they get intercepted

or when he tries to hold the ball with the sole of his boot n gets it pinched from him

he should lay it off or be turning and attacking the space, down the channels when he drops deep imo

should be running in behind more, trying to sniff out goals, he wil miss but will always score

with us he knew his role and wudnt try n be too fancy but with you and having that no.10 on his back, he feels he can be a playmaker smh gassed guy, he used to do the same for Togo with that no.4 on his back

Guest Portuguese

Bendtner is good but not as good as he and Francis thinks he is

Saw him play in the flesh he has signs of being a very good number nine but he is so awkward at times.

/

Defoe hasn't improved in my eyes he still plays the same way he did back in 05.

I am surprised your not crazy about Demba Ba

Guest Portuguese

Tevez

Rooney

Kun

RVP

1st tier for me

Tevez

Rooney

Kun

RVP

1st tier for me

Anelka is either Fat Sam or Tony Pulis

• Upvote 3

fully creased at that comment :rofl:

nah not when he drops deep n plays it square and gives it away, or tries to play cross field balls n they get intercepted

or when he tries to hold the ball with the sole of his boot n gets it pinched from him

he should lay it off or be turning and attacking the space, down the channels when he drops deep imo

should be running in behind more, trying to sniff out goals, he wil miss but will always score

with us he knew his role and wudnt try n be too fancy but with you and having that no.10 on his back, he feels he can be a playmaker smh gassed guy, he used to do the same for Togo with that no.4 on his back

:-|

go look at his chalkboards, he has the odd misplaced pass and tens of completed passes. you are chatting fraff.

The only time ade trys 'play making' is if he receives a ball out wide, where he then normally looks to attack the defenders if one of our widemen are not support him.

Defoe and pav are both sh*t strikers

Pav needs to go to Scotland so he can be the new R9 and Defoe needs to f*ck of to some mid level club like villa, arsenal or Sunderland.

When these 2 play it's like playing with 10 men in their ficking stealth suits. The thing about Defoe he thinks he some bad boy striker as well like he a first teamer, he's only still here because of harry we need to shot him next season, I would even prefer that peter bre from west brom.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

:-|

go look at his chalkboards, he has the odd misplaced pass and tens of completed passes. you are chatting fraff.

The only time ade trys 'play making' is if he receives a ball out wide, where he then normally looks to attack the defenders if one of our widemen are not support him.

misplaced passes when he tries 2be too clever, as i said he is better laying it off, keeping it simple

for me he should be looking to get in behind more, he is very capable and u have enough quality from deeper areas to allow him 2do this at times

@ Portuguese how did Adebayor play with Los Blancos last season, did he look to get in behind and work the channels or did he drop deep a lot?

Harry Redknapp has admitted his interest in Newcastle striker Demba Ba, while suggesting that Tottenham will swoop for Gary Cahill if the defender’s move to Chelsea breaks down.

Speaking at this morning's press conference, the Spurs boss responded to the latest transfer rumours.

And Redknapp concedes that Ba, who has scored 15 goals for the Magpies so far this season, will have plenty of suitors in this months window.

"Demba Ba's done great hasnt he, everybody's looking at him suddenly," said the manager. "Anybody could have had him a year ago. Full credit to Alan Pardew, he took him.

"He's done a fantastic job what a strike-rate he's got. He's probably the most in-form striker anywhere at the moment.

"They say there's a release clause in his contract that's what we all hear. He's certainly done well and it will be interesting to see what happens there, but at the moment he's doing great things for Newcastle.

"He's off to play in the African Cup of Nations now [for Senegal], so he's going to be away for a month or so so thats a difficult one.

"At the moment Newcastle have got him and Im sure Alan wants to keep him. He'd be disappointed if he had to lose him. He would be difficult to replace."

Redknapp just doesn't give a f*ck

Adebayor shows flashes of being able to do anything he wants on a football pitch, the only thing that really holds him back is his finishing is dire and when he's doing that out of nothing chances he made for himself its fine, but when they are laid out for him sh*t is f*ck*ng laughable.

His touch like Bendtner is lazy & awkward, but every now and then both will do something that makes you think ahh so you can control a ball... They both need to work on their touch, cos if you compare them to van Persie, then you can say they got a f*ck*ng sh*t touch.

The asked him about it in his interview on SS before the match, and about Pulis comment, Ba just said well i could go out on the pitch tomorrow and get injured you never know.

good interview >> http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,16426_7411270,00.html

/

:lol: