That chick from High School Musical

McLovin' Jones

l_9b3e4b077c2f522189a504a4098be088.jpgSheez.
Sure this was the bitch i spoke to on myspace' date=' dint have a clue who she was.[/quote']90% chance it wasn't actually her' date=' probably her PA.[/quote']Gambino: ''So what were you on yesterday?''Vanessa Hudgens: ''Download my new single ''Say Ok'' which is released on 15th April''Gambino: ''Skeen' date=' so what you on today?''Vanessa Hudgens: ''Check out the official remix of Say Ok now available for download''Gambino: [img']http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]
Pissed :D
Shame. Took you for any 13year old fanTook you for some BeckyYou're pissed Gambino

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

l_9b3e4b077c2f522189a504a4098be088.jpgSheez.
Sure this was the bitch i spoke to on myspace' date=' dint have a clue who she was.[/quote']90% chance it wasn't actually her' date=' probably her PA.[/quote']Gambino: ''So what were you on yesterday?''Vanessa Hudgens: ''Download my new single ''Say Ok'' which is released on 15th April''Gambino: ''Skeen' date=' so what you on today?''Vanessa Hudgens: ''Check out the official remix of Say Ok now available for download''Gambino: [img']http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]
Pissed :D
Shame. Took you for any 13year old fanTook you for some BeckyYou're pissed Gambino
It aint actually real....Browsed through a few old slots can't see her there but alot of deleted profiles lol If it was the same girl she mentioned a couple of shows she was apparantly on but i dint know them either, talking months back. And rightly could of been a fake profile.

Pretty lil thing, tought shed be too skinny for you lot tho. :?, I swear if a woman was to go by what u all say she wldnt know whether to be thick/skinny but pretty or fat. (no Ive not read replies past pg 1).
Boy, personally preferences varies randomly