Diane Abbott Faces Calls To Resign For 'Racist' Tweet Saying White People Love Playing 'Divide And Rule'

Guest petercrotch

well dianne abbots people didn't enslave half the world and never say sorry for it and still reap the benefits

and the backlash has been initiated by many people,suarez comment is far worse, no one i know who speak's spanish has agreed with his lost in translation excuse

starkey will still present some distorted British history show soon

so Diane abbot should stay in her job.

So basically because Dianne Abbott is black it gives her free reign to make generalisations about the white race? This is exactly why I can't take guys like you seriously because you act as if racism or ignorant generalisation is only relevant when it's against your own.

I'm confident you know f*ck all about what Suarez said other than what you've read in the newspapers or seen on the same tv channels you spend so much time discrediting so how about you apply the same scepticism?

Starkey should have been fired because someone with such ignorant views shouldn't be given a platform to voice such ignorant views.

What exactly is ignorant about the generalization?

Eh?

All generalisations based on race are ignorant, she's using the actions of people she's familiar with to generalise all white people.

Shes using actions that are historically proven.

So all white people use divide and conquer tactics?

Did she say all?

well dianne abbots people didn't enslave half the world and never say sorry for it and still reap the benefits

and the backlash has been initiated by many people,suarez comment is far worse, no one i know who speak's spanish has agreed with his lost in translation excuse

So basically because Dianne Abbott is black it gives her free reign to make generalisations about the white race? This is exactly why I can't take guys like you seriously because you act as if racism or ignorant generalisation is only relevant when it's against your own.

I'm confident you know f*ck all about what Suarez said other than what you've read in the newspapers or seen on the same tv channels you spend so much time discrediting so how about you apply the same scepticism?

Starkey should have been fired because someone with such ignorant views shouldn't be given a platform to voice such ignorant views.

Eh?

All generalisations based on race are ignorant, she's using the actions of people she's familiar with to generalise all white people.

Did she say all?

This is why I don't get into it with all these people that talk about 'daemonz'

Laughable

Eh?

Did she say all?

This is why I don't get into it with all these people that talk about 'daemonz'

Laughable

Hes being pedantic so, so am i.

Beg you go read on problems in Somalia and other countries where there are one type of people.

White people would fight between each other even if blacks and other minorities left. Read on your own countrys history.

Conflicts will always exist.

:lol: course they wil u dodo, missin the point

abaat history, no good ever came from it, end of, read more, shat ap

But Local wouldn't moan about the white people in Australia and USA though,would he?

SMH

whut? Australia and USA were jus vast areas of land dotted with rival tribes of savages when whitey moved in, your comparing that to foreigners moving to England I assume? different kettle tbh

• Downvote 2

what platform does starkey have and who gave it to him?

i get why you put this but i want FLOJO to answer the question specifically what platform is it and WHO gave it to him? its kind of rhetorical but depending how he answers it he may learn something.

Suarez was speaking a different language and there's no proof he said anything multiple times.

:rofl:

This guy.

ennit,

pointless equivocating because this guy is in no position to pick a side and be loyal to ANYTHING so he goes off on minor points and spends his life online trying to fix it to 5 decimal places the guy will stay up all night tonight nitpicking at every single perceived discrepancy in regards to EVERY race under the sun until he THINKS everything iis EQUAL only for Marvell to break something down that he missed or local to remind him he is a moron or for me to remind him about something else and then he is back to square one.

I can imagine him in a room full of scrunched up paper on the floor with calculations jotted on them with his break down on every race while he goes "arrrrghhh now I have to start my calculation again and resubmit it to vip forums again"

guy has issues not black issues not even white issues just an identity issue, feel sorry for him tbh.

lol I always learn something from your posts Face Off.

He was on one of the most respected broadcasting channels in the world, thats the platform and it was given to him by whoever is in charge of inviting guests for the show.

your a racial postgraduate professional aint ya?, what faction of people do you believe was in charge of inviting guests on such a show or any show on the bbc like that?

He was on one of the most respected broadcasting channels in the world, thats the platform and it was given to him by whoever is in charge of inviting guests for the show.

your a racial postgraduate professional aint ya?, what faction of people do you believe was in charge of inviting guests on such a show or any show on the bbc like that?

It was probably a white person, I've got a feeling that was what you were getting at.

thats

Like I said I always learn something from you Face Off, you just underlined my opinion that you're a word class rambler that gives himself too much credit as an analyser of character.

hmmm yes yes we know this but in any case can you kindly answer the question you was asked as I am no longer rambling I am asking you a direct question.

until you answer this question nothing to you say to anyone on this forum will be taken seriously (not that it ever was) run along and do whatever calculations you need to we know ya gonna stay up on all night on this topic so get to work.

It was probably a white person, I've got a feeling that was what you were getting at.

riiiiiiiight

so now we have cleared that up

CAN YOU KINDLY SHUT THE f*ck UP YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH WHO DIDN'T TEACH YOU WHAT BEING BLACK MEANS

cheers

PREVIOUSLY ON FLOJOS RACIAL HARMONY LEAGUE UNLIMITED

AND THEN

:/

NOW f*ck OFF

:arrow:

What does 'being black mean' to you FO?

As much as I accept that there are cultural and historical stigmas attached to whatever race you are, it's still a state of being that you inherited without choosing so shouldn't really matter in the long run

Your last sentence rules out exactly why I shouldn't even explain it to you, so if ya don't know you aint supposed to.

I think that's why people don't like you

you are wrong

thats EXACTLY why they do not like me and thats the way it should be I aint here to be liked, loved or admired by a contingent of people that I KNOW are d*ckheads and inconsistent on issues like this for the sake of getting along and if someone is liked by everyone there is something wrong with em.

I do not compromise thats a flojo movement right thur,