Diane Abbott Faces Calls To Resign For 'Racist' Tweet Saying White People Love Playing 'Divide And Rule'

Guest petercrotch

PREVIOUSLY ON FLOJOS RACIAL HARMONY LEAGUE UNLIMITED

lol I always learn something from your posts Face Off.

He was on one of the most respected broadcasting channels in the world, thats the platform and it was given to him by whoever is in charge of inviting guests for the show.

your a racial postgraduate professional aint ya?, what faction of people do you believe was in charge of inviting guests on such a show or any show on the bbc like that?

It was probably a white person, I've got a feeling that was what you were getting at.

AND THEN

Starkey should have been fired because someone with such ignorant views shouldn't be given a platform to voice such ignorant views.

:/

NOW f*ck OFF

:arrow:

Face Off I've read your post and still don't see your point, maybe I'm tired so I'm missing it completely...

He was on one of the most respected broadcasting channels in the world, thats the platform and it was given to him by whoever is in charge of inviting guests for the show.

seeing as you are the one so bang on EQUALITY for ALL 8-)

if its so respectable how does someone like starkey get on it and how does someone who is in charge of bringing people like him on the show end up being on one of the "most respected broadcasting channels in the world"? after you have thought that through why is it so "respected"? by who's standards? if you are such an equivocator surely the term respectable should not even be a word you use as far as they are concerned due to how f*ckry THAT is alone and this outlines why you do not get it because you believe this kind of sh*t is normal.

Simply put you do not understand white supremacy and if you do not understand white supremacy anything else as far as race is concerned will just confuse you.

Where did I say everybody is equal?

When I say the BBC is respected I don't necessarily mean by me personally I mean by the general public in the sense that if people see something on there they are likely to believe it.

You actually have no f*ck*ng clue what you're talking about as per usual. I don't read newspapers or put much stock in what the most respected news channels report either. Where possible I will get the information from a primary source rather than a secondary and if not I always reserve judgement, if you took 5 minutes to go over to the sports room and see what I've been banging on about in the case of Suarez you'd realise that. Your downfall is you assume you can decipher what someone had for breakfast by whether or not they use correct punctuation when in truth you're talking sh*t.

I'm fully aware of what white supremacy is. Man like you and Venom piss me off because you come on here and assume that because people don't agree with everything you say that they aren't aware of what you're preaching. You couldn't be more wrong. I know my history and I'm aware of how it affects me today. My closest friends are black hebrew Israelites and I've taken an active interest in their beliefs and how they think we as black people have got to the stage we're at now. Some of it I agree with and some of it I don't but that doesn't make me a coon or naive.

My belief isn't that we're all equal in the world, I'm fully aware that colour race etc largely dictates people's perceptions but this isn't something I assume is the case with everyone because it isn't. Personally I think people are flawed and divisive by nature regardless of colour, if there were only black or white people on this planet they'd still find something to use as grounds for subjugation.

Judging by the way you post on here you see things as colour first even in situations where it isn't the most important factor, I don't see things like that so whilst I respect it I can't relate.

When I see you using arrows, writing in size 50 font and chatting sh*t I don't think you're a black c*nt, I just think you're a c*nt.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Its a nothing story people getting excited for no reason majority of us know what she meant. London Tonight spent half the show talking about it bringing in race equality experts and what not. People texting in saying she is trying to cause more riots and bollocks like that. Sky News bringing on Lee Jasper to Argue with some Toff who was piggybacking the situation for his own political gain.

Swear it has not been on the news again.

well dianne abbots people didn't enslave half the world and never say sorry for it and still reap the benefits

and the backlash has been initiated by many people,suarez comment is far worse, no one i know who speak's spanish has agreed with his lost in translation excuse

starkey will still present some distorted British history show soon

so Diane abbot should stay in her job.

So basically because Dianne Abbott is black it gives her free reign to make generalisations about the white race? This is exactly why I can't take guys like you seriously because you act as if racism or ignorant generalisation is only relevant when it's against your own.

Starkey should have been fired because someone with such ignorant views shouldn't be given a platform to voice such ignorant views.

flojo gaining my respect again

guy is talking sense

what a silly thing for gay venom to say

so because of slavery it gives any black person a licence to make racist comments about others of course not.

what she said was vracist but i do agree with what she said but im not an mp/public figure and most of my colleagues are not white, no am i an mp of a white mans country

she should resign

• Upvote 1

well dianne abbots people didn't enslave half the world and never say sorry for it and still reap the benefits

and the backlash has been initiated by many people,suarez comment is far worse, no one i know who speak's spanish has agreed with his lost in translation excuse

So basically because Dianne Abbott is black it gives her free reign to make generalisations about the white race? This is exactly why I can't take guys like you seriously because you act as if racism or ignorant generalisation is only relevant when it's against your own.

I'm confident you know f*ck all about what Suarez said other than what you've read in the newspapers or seen on the same tv channels you spend so much time discrediting so how about you apply the same scepticism?

What exactly is ignorant about the generalization?

Eh?

All generalisations based on race are ignorant, she's using the actions of people she's familiar with to generalise all white people.

Shes using actions that are historically proven.

i read in the voice after that lad got stabbed in ox st that as a young black man you are more likely to die at the hands of another young black man than a white man

this is a fact

if some mp wrote on twitter 'young black men love to shoot and stab each other- why is this" or words to that effect ppl would be chatting sh*t

if a white MP wrote on twitter that young black men love to shoot and stab each other- he would be generalising as much as Diane abbot,

and although there may be similar calls for him to resign, he probably wont and would just do that usual apology nonsense

however, the MP's statement also applies to white people.....as its 100% fact that a white person in the UK is more likely to die at the hands of another white person

so what exactly is his point if not to play a 'division' tactic

my slavery comment was in direct response to flojo's initial statement

people like flojo want to say one thing yet expect you to have another opinion of them

people are only reading what you're saying.. i coudlnt care less if your real name is Moshe-Ben-Ari

no one really cares about your hebrew friendship or associations...its what you say that counts

like i said..in your defence of suarez no spanish speaking person i know and have asked has agreed with such a lame excuse as it got lost in translation

and although none of them lived in uruguay, neither have you.

DIane's comments were not racist they were prejudiced, something 99% of the world is guilty of at some point even if only in thought

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

What does 'being black mean' to you FO?

As much as I accept that there are cultural and historical stigmas attached to whatever race you are, it's still a state of being that you inherited without choosing so shouldn't really matter in the long run

Your last sentence rules out exactly why I shouldn't even explain it to you, so if ya don't know you aint supposed to.

This is why man cant take you black activists folks srsly

if a white MP wrote on twitter that young black men love to shoot and stab each other- he would be generalising as much as Diane abbot,

and although there may be similar calls for him to resign, he probably wont and would just do that usual apology nonsense

however, the MP's statement also applies to white people.....as its 100% fact that a white person in the UK is more likely to die at the hands of another white person

people like flojo want to say one thing yet expect you to have another opinion of them

people are only reading what you're saying.. i coudlnt care less if your real name is Moshe-Ben-Ari

no one really cares about your hebrew friendship or associations...its what you say that counts

like i said..in your defence of suarez no spanish speaking person i know and have asked has agreed with such a lame excuse as it got lost in translation

DIane's comments were not racist they were prejudiced, something 99% of the world is guilty of at some point even if only in thought

You know that white people make up like over 90% of the population in this country.

That statistical analysis was as useful as saying in zimbawae a black person has more chance of being killed by another black rather than a white.

The real truth is when racism/prejudice/generalizations Is shouted by a white we will unify like never before in outrage and digust and demand some action be taken.

Yet when the cards are turned we just try and say allow it and guys look deep for any kind of plausible excuse that will fly. Now venom has a point plenty have said similar sh*t and got away with it but then there are those who haven't. f*ck even the bnp have thrown guys out who got openly caught saying and doing dumb sh*t.

End of the day i don't disagree with what she said but she's forgot her position. She serves and is in the general eye of the public, a public where the overwhelming majority is white. She serves a party which is overwhelmingly white and a boss who is white. If your boss, work mates and customers where on your facebook would you ever be throwing about opinions of generalisations of white people.

If your that stupid you should be kicked out, people like that will always be a liability in the end.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

its 100% fact that a white person in the UK is more likely to die at the hands of another white person

very true good sir, do you know the race a white person is second likliest to die at the hands of in the UK?

i don't think you'd enjoy them stats u fruitcake, got a link if you wish

respect for those with common sense in this thread, heero, flojo etc even jon doe despite his inability to articulate, nice 2 see

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

its 100% fact that a white person in the UK is more likely to die at the hands of another white person

very true good sir, do you know the race a white person is second likliest to die at the hands of in the UK?

respect for those with common sense in this thread, heero, flojo etc even jon doe despite his inability to articulate, nice 2 see

it depends on where ur stats are from and what areas the stats coverand do you know what race black people are second most likely to be victims of in this country as well? hope fully your statistic site has those as well.

it depends on where ur stats are from and what areas the stats coverand do you know what race black people are second most likely to be victims of in this country as well? hope fully your statistic site has those as well.

whole of the UK, from governmentings

http://www.justice.g...ustice/race.htm

dload stats here

http://www.justice.g...2010-tables.zip

table 2.05

29ej4lk.jpg

when analysed compared to percentage of population, blacks are madly over represented

would go into detail n drop some maths skills but i'm gettin drunk

maybe 2moro aye

i saw a letter written to the standard this evening from some called peter herbert

who summed it up nicely:

the Diane abbot row is a political sideshow for political party purposes

Daily, generalisations are made about all races and nationalities, some complimentary, some are not, The apology is inappropriate and unnecessary.

white people in positions of power especially those with a racist agenda, have historically set different ethnic minorities against each other to achieve their objectives.

Any politically aware person or activist understood what her statement meant. Abbot clearly did not have in mind the ordinary white members of society. -\peter Herbert. OBE

I'm confident you know f*ck all about what Suarez said other than what you've read in the newspapers or seen on the same tv channels you spend so much time discrediting so how about you apply the same scepticism?

What exactly is ignorant about the generalization?

Eh?

All generalisations based on race are ignorant, she's using the actions of people she's familiar with to generalise all white people.

Shes using actions that are historically proven.

i read in the voice after that lad got stabbed in ox st that as a young black man you are more likely to die at the hands of another young black man than a white man

this is a fact

if some mp wrote on twitter 'young black men love to shoot and stab each other- why is this" or words to that effect ppl would be chatting sh*t

Not really actually.

You know that white people make up like over 90% of the population in this country.

That statistical analysis was as useful as saying in zimbawae a black person has more chance of being killed by another black rather than a white.

The real truth is when racism/prejudice/generalizations Is shouted by a white we will unify like never before in outrage and digust and demand some action be taken.

Yet when the cards are turned we just try and say allow it and guys look deep for any kind of plausible excuse that will fly. Now venom has a point plenty have said similar sh*t and got away with it but then there are those who haven't. f*ck even the bnp have thrown guys out who got openly caught saying and doing dumb sh*t.

End of the day i don't disagree with what she said but she's forgot her position. She serves and is in the general eye of the public, a public where the overwhelming majority is white. She serves a party which is overwhelmingly white and a boss who is white. If your boss, work mates and customers where on your facebook would you ever be throwing about opinions of generalisations of white people.

If your that stupid you should be kicked out, people like that will always be a liability in the end.

We are allowed to say it because we have been subjected to abuse oppression and injustice for the last 500 years, thats is what it is down to.

heero yuy has perfectly articulated my points exactly

pos

Your point is a nonsensical one, whites should be the lasts ones to complaining about stabbings when they have done far worse in the last 1000, and white people have benefited from this as a result.

Its a shame when a white man needs to break it down for you.

those stats are saying the same thing u and i said

a white person is the second most likely race after black to make a black person a victim

and i dont see 'mixed race' in those stats... so is a person of mixed black/white heritage added to the black category :/

Of the 2,007 homicides recorded for the latest three-year period (2007/08 to 2009/10), 75% of victims were White, 12% Black and 8% Asian.

In the majority of homicide cases, victims were suspected of being killed by someone from the same ethnic group, which is consistent with previous trends (88% of White victims, 78% of Black victims and 60% of Asian victims).

theres nothing alarming there nor any need to break anything down NF style.

We are allowed to say it because we have been subjected to abuse oppression and injustice for the last 500 years, thats is what it is down to.

u aint been subjected to sh*t mate

sit in your nice comfy house that a white man built in your nice comfy clothes that a yellow girl made n a white man sold you

go on like white guys clocked black people n randomly thought up slavery, like my working class decendants aint been shat on for much longer than any blacks even knew of england

beggin it, end of

Did you know whites are more likely to

whole of the UK, from governmentings

http://www.justice.g...ustice/race.htm

dload stats here

http://www.justice.g...2010-tables.zip

table 2.05

29ej4lk.jpg

when analysed compared to percentage of population, blacks are madly over represented

would go into detail n drop some maths skills but i'm gettin drunk

maybe 2moro aye

Did you know whites are more likely to commit pedophilia than any other race of people?

What makes them do this, is it genetics or environment?

There is a lot of things we can attribute knife crime to, but what makes a elderly white man want to abuse a young infant?

u aint been subjected to sh*t mate

sit in your nice comfy house that a white man built in your nice comfy clothes that a yellow girl made n a white man sold you

go on like white guys clocked black people n randomly thought up slavery, like my working class decendants aint been shat on for much longer than any blacks even knew of england

beggin it, end of

You can't site here and tell me i haven't been subjected to sh*t bob, everybody has individual experiences, you wouldn't know what i was subjected to.

And you sit in a nice comfy country fueled by the blood of my ancestors, fueled by the oil, the gold and the minerals you continue to steal.