Celebrity BB...

Guest whowantswhat

TINCHY Stryder has pulled out of the next series of Celebrity Big Brother.

The rapper has done a U-turn despite being offered a pile of cash because he reckoned the reality show would do nothing for his image.

He said: "I asked myself whether people I respect would go on a show and I decided that they wouldn't.

"I respect myself for making this decision because they offered me a lot of money. Then, when I decided to go back and say no to the show, the money doubled.

"But music is my first thing and I love the people that support me and just know in my heart it wasn't the right thing to do."

The grime star initially decided to do next month's show so people could get to know the real him.

Speaking at the Christmas party of Smokey Barz's company SBTV, he said: "People are always asking what I'm like because I'm always wearing shades and everything but that isn't me.

"At the same time I'm business-minded and I was going to go in there because the money could help to set up my business, like setting up my own record label."

The Big Brother house is still not confirmed to be grime-free though, as Wiley has dropped hints of an appearance on the show on Twitter, saying: "Catch me in the Big Brother house", before swiftly deleting the message, which is unlike the candidly spoken star.

Well, we’ll all find out the truth when the show airs on January 5.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Tinchey is not going in cos he knows it's a dumb move

So then they asked Wiley he said no

Then they asked that d*ck from blue lee Ryan he asked for more p's cos he's a d*ck (offered him 175k)

Now apparently Romeo from so solid will be doing it...although the pic I saw was not Romeo lol

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Nah they have no need either but would be the best entertainment wise if u wanna go down that urban act road

Reckon they could have talked fazer into it if the offered enough p

"Dappys got his solo stuff tulisa just did xfactor...time for you to show the world ur not just a token"