Leeds >>>>>> London

BlackaDaBerry

Just spent the weekend in leeds....Does anyone know why the weed in Leeds is 10x greater than london....Has anybody heard of blueberries - Weeds f*ckin sweet....Chapeltown clubs >>>>> LondonGirls >>>>>>>>>> London x 100000000000Everything apart from the big hench man with BNP tattooed on his neck who was staring at me like an alien....was better than london.....Pork pies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> London....

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck off then init

I dunno.....The only reason i wouldn't wanna live there is earning enough cash.....But the people there are so friendly......Everyone in london's so stuck up their rectums it's ridiculous.....i wouldn't live in chapeltown it's a dump....a big dirty shithole....with nice weed... biggrin.gif I'm goin back in a couple weeks..

Ah - i think i know what u lot think i'm talkin about.....I actually do think i've had that blueberry before but it weren't like this stuff i had this weekend....It's stupid potent...That last ting jus gave off a smell that was kind of sweet....i got that down west green road....Was sh*t....I got real blueberries....lol

I don't like sativa.....i don't know what the fuss is all about....it don't really lean me...The sativa thats knockin around North right now don't smell too fresh either....I don't really like skunk anyway.....but its the berries that got me....I jus stick to my thai weed all the time normally...

lmaoYou can get blueberry anywherelol @ sativa aint sh*tyou're not a weedman!
ur high allreadyi dnt think u even know about KUSHAGE SATIVA
Re read my post bro.I prefer sativas anyday
oooo so wat was da hype really....any weed grown in an around london by dese china man is swaaaagi got a old white guy who grows his own sh*t and like its his life he talks 2 his plants an sh*t..so far hes kum thru wid white widow, kushage tiva, blueberry, HP-13, Purp, and sum cinemon ting..get da lemon frm east dats da only exception