What is the best diet in your opinon?

Guest chap44uns

there isnt a best diet as such - its more of a lifestyle change. You can "diet" and drop the weight but if it isnt manageable consitently you will simply put the weight back on. i follow something called Intermittent Fasting. go to www.leangains.com for all the info

this method works for me but may not for you, everyone is different. At the end of the day its all about calories in vs calories out,

c/s it needs to be managed otherwise you just gain it again

Im on the warrior diet right now and have lost 7 pounds in 11 days, its alright, easier on gym days

i also do fasted training, spending alot of time on cardio, because im on this so i go gym in the morning only thing i take is red bull

no idea if that helps, but im on this diet so nothing i can do

the book is pretty crap but i can up it for you if you want, basically you only eat once a day within a 4 hour period, usually evening and dont eat for the rest of the day apart from fresh fruit, fresh vegetables, some protein and nuts

• 2 weeks later...

Just eat small regular meals throughout the day, will speed up your metabolism and help you burn fat.

Try to cut out any fried food/fast food, natural foods to processed.

Low GI carbs, so things like oats, brown rice, pasta etc. I normally have wheetabix in mornings gives me energy for the day.

Try to have a more protein in your diet then carbs, but dont entirely cut out carbs, cause there the preferred source of energy in your body

For me, since ive cut out fizzy drinks in my diet, thats helped too.. So try stick to water or a sugar free orange/ribena/whatever u like dilute mixed with water

Down to you though tbh

• Downvote 1

Everybodys body tolerates food differently.

Ive cut out all fast foods and all.

Since January 1st ive been on just fruits, vegetables & Herbs (Juicing) and nuts (RAW). Have seen huge differences believe me. Mentally and physically. But people need to understand if they are going to fast you must first be mentally prepared for it because its not easy at all.

3 major changes ive noticed

1. is my willingness to do things more

2. Suddenly getting this urge to run because my body feels like it just wants to be active

3. My mood feels positive even more

Food is killing people mentally with these greasy food shops around us and people dont care for the sake of it being cheap. Do not buy into the £30 billion industry of death.

eat greens, certain foods are just good for your metabloism and will lead to your body burning fat on its own

get your nutrition sorted and eat less but more regular. What I mean is scale down the crap and aim to get 3 solid meals at regular intervals

make sure your last intake of food is 3 hours before you go to bed

and exercise of course

One thing we need to think about is inflammation which is left from the meat and any food you eat. You get all that left over acid your body from those foods. It is important to cleanse your body first if you want to be in that mental state of mind to commit.

Alkaline Diet should be in any human beings diet. Keeps the cells in your body highly active and cleans your blood.

• 2 weeks later...

Been thinking about making a post on the Paleo diet, I just started it and I feel great - shaved 2-4 kg randomly.

For what it's like:

Do eat:

Meat (and fat, fish, eggs)

Vegetables (and berries)

Fruit (and nuts)

Do not eat:

Dairy (milk, cheese, butter, etc) (*)

Grains or corn (maize, wheat, barley, rice, etc.)

Starchy vegetables (potatoes, yams, jerusalem artichokes, etc.)

Sugar (refined)

Legumes (beans, soy products, peanuts, cashew, lentils, etc.)

Chemical food additives

more info: http://paleodietlife....com/paleo-101/

Guest chap44uns
Some of the more common side effects people experience from taking ephedrine are dizziness, nervousness, headaches, tremors, insomnia, rapid heart rate, jitters, palpitations, and increased blood pressure.

blad

personally none of those fad diets worked for me i was just realistic and honest and cut all of the sh*t food

ie junk foods, too many carbs etc

and replaced them with better alternatives - wholemeal bread instead of plain white

water most of the time instead of juices/fizzy drinks

best to find what works best for you and take the best bits of each diet and combine them into your own little plan imo

• 2 weeks later...

This country and generation of young people are too self obsessed.

The ideological process of being healthy shouldn't be hard to grasp.

At least 2 or 3 days a week you should be drinking a glass of water, eating your greens, at least 2 hours of walking throughout the day & use this approach consistantly.

Would mean you can have a pizza, or few cans of beer, chocolate bar once a week.

It's not hard, you have food you live off and you have food you treat off.

LIVE

TREAT

LIVE

TREAT

LIVE

TREAT

LIVE

Don't get hung up on the idea of forcing your body into unnatural habits such as excess muscle or obligatory routines.

If you mess with nature it's only going to come back and bite you twice as hard in the long run.

• Downvote 1