S4DK Presents Powerful Music Vol. 4 Hosted by S.A.S/Eurogang

TF/S4DK

S4DK Presents Powerful Music 4 Hosted by S.A.S/Eurogangl_3b33ae4b43dc73f28fb030ec99809445.jpgOi Oi! London Boys... S4DK release the fourth instalment of their Powerful Music series and continue their trend of only teaming up with the UK's most talented emerging lyricists. Hosted by the internationally renowned S.A.S. Dipset, and featuring the duo's most recent and exclusive's tracks including collaborations with Grafh, Jae Millz and 40 Cal, while also hailing the arrival of the new and improved all-star Eurogang line-up consisting of S.A.S, Bigz, Haze, and Villain, who all drop the music that will mark their place as the UK's most prominent rap collective, with their buzz growing at an accelerated rate this special edition release is a necessity. Spanning over twenty-six track, this CD also includes the most requested tracks from Sincere, Scorcher, Pyrelli, Mr Ti2bs, Smiler, No Bizzi, and many more.01. "Know Yourself Out Here" Intro02. Bigz - U So Badly03. Eurogang - The Movement04. Powerful Music 4 Interlude05. Eurogang - The Future06. S.A.S ft Villain - Wot Do I Do07. S.A.S ft Jae Millz - Walls08. Eurogang - Rock & Roll (We Built This City Part 2)09. Triggs Vega ft Mayhem (of S.A.S) - Pain Music10. S.A.S & St Laz - Starve The Ghetto (Remix)11. Mega (of S.A.S) & 40 Cal - Welcome To The 'Set12. Mayhem (of S.A.S) - Welcome To The Blitz13. Sincere ft D Double E & Scorcher - Reppin' UK (Reppin London '07 mix)14. Goddaz ft Messiahbolical - I'm From15. Mr Ti2bs ft Messiahbolical - Keep It Moving (Remix)16. Sincere ft Tugzy - G'd Up17. Sincere ft Supreme & Tugzy - Hate On Me18. Smiler - Break Chains19. Haze ft Mega (of S.A.S) - Signs20. S.A.S & Grafh - Blackhand, Eurogang21. No Bizzi ft Bigz & S.A.S - Too Many22. Tedi ft Bigz, Intri & Pyrelli - Touch Ya Toes23. Sewuese ft Mega of S.A.S - Try24. Outro25. Haze ft S.A.S - Bad Boys (Bonus)26. S.A.S - On Dem Roads (Bonus)Release date: Monday 28th MayFor audio preview go to my myspace which is http://www.myspace.com/spit4dakidInstore & Online Stocklists:THINKING FORWARD - http://www.thinkingforward.co.uk/index.cgi...;search=MIX0186HMV - http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProduct...&sku=655746VIRGIN - LINK TO COMEAMAZON - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Powerful-Music-Vol...4817&sr=8-1PLAY - http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/3358310/-/...;searchsource=0TESCO - http://www.tesco.com/entertainment/product...01&bci=7|CDWOOLWORTHS - http://www.woolworths.co.uk/ww_p2/product/...ml?pid=50919258ASDA - LINK TO COMECURRYS - LINK TO COMEReviews:DJ/Artist: S4DKTitle: Powerful Music 4Rating: 3 out of 4 tapes = Bangin'Review by: Big ChewI promise not to say in this review that the "Powerful Music" mixtape series is slept on. It's getting cliché' and if you're not open to new music from different parts of the world then you're just content with living in a box... As most typical Americans are. To all those people who constantly complain about not being able to hear "real" hip hop; pick up this CD, look past the accents and you will be pleasantly surprised."U So Badly" is that exclusive music. Bigz is a character and he can rhyme. Typically that's what makes a quality artist, they need to have a personality along with the ability to "spit for the kid" with precision. Peep the word play: "in tune with the movement / using my views and the truth in my music to boost an improvement", type slick.Ok so maybe you haven't heard of Bigz as a solo artist but if you're up on hip hop music at all from a world view you had to have heard of Eurogang. "The Movement" got that melody in the hook, I see cats are truly coming with that mass appeal. Eurogang got the anthem's down too with "Rock & Roll"...now thats a classic 80's sample. Bigz shinning bright as hell on this one too, kinda like E T's finger. Hahaha, I had to use that line."Starve The Ghetto" is one of my favorite St. Laz songs and adding S.A.S. to it gives it that international appeal. Cats sounded perfect for that beat too. Speaking of S.A.S, along side 40 Cal on "Welcome To The Set" they more than hold their own. 40 Cal about the only Dip Set member in the US that is holding any weight lyrically."Reppin' London" got that bounce to it with a catchy hook. One thing about UK MCs is they use words to their advantage and their not scared to flip them to have the listener try to keep up while keeping that sh*t straight gutta. Sincere spit: "when stars come here with their chains on / they get back on the plane with their chains gone."I didn't like the little synth sound initially in "I'm From" but the sh*t grew on me...as well as that hook. "Break Chains" by Smiler is truly that "Powerful Music". Dude broke down slavery like no other MC I've ever heard. "Blackhand, Eurogang" was the joint I had on constant rewind; classic S.A.S as well as Grafh. These are the type of US-UK colabo's I'm diggin'. The sleeper "bonus" track was def "Bad Boys"...that beat is thick and S.A.S were def stylin' on that joint like some vets.You know what I learned with this edition of Powerful Music? I learned that Bigz is a beast on the MIC and cat people need to keep their ears open for. They said he's got a mixtape out on here so people need to get up on that. Other than that it's just like the title of the series says...Powerful Music. It's not really a difficult concept but for some reason cats...zzzzzz....zzzzzz. See I didn't say it tho but it's implied. S4DK got a classic mixtape brand for showcasing talent, why more US artist don't get with them is beyond me. Seems like it would be a "powerful" move; things to think on. (5/7/07)

• 2 weeks later...
I've heard all of this already.
Ok so you've heard...06. S.A.S ft Villain - Wot Do I Do - NO f*cking WAY08. Eurogang - Rock & Roll (Built This City Part 2) - DOUBT09. Triggs Vega ft Mayhem (of S.A.S) - Pain Music - DOUBT11. Mega (of S.A.S) & 40 Cal - Welcome To The ââ¬ËSet - DOUBT12. Mayhem (of S.A.S) - Welcome To The Blitz - VERY MUCH DOUBT14. Goddaz ft Messiahbolical - Iââ¬â¢m From - NO f*cking WAY15. Mr Ti2bs ft Messiahbolical - Keep It Moving (Remix) - NO f*cking WAY16. Sincere ft Tugzy - Gââ¬â¢d Up - NO f*cking WAY17. Sincere ft Supreme & Tugzy - Hate On Me - NO f*cking WAY21. No Bizzi ft Bigz & S.A.S - Too Many - DOUBt, BUT MAYBEDon't be silly 'Pedo Bear'...

I've heard all of this already.
Ok so you've heard...06. S.A.S ft Villain - Wot Do I Do - NO f*cking WAY08. Eurogang - Rock & Roll (Built This City Part 2) - DOUBT09. Triggs Vega ft Mayhem (of S.A.S) - Pain Music - DOUBT11. Mega (of S.A.S) & 40 Cal - Welcome To The ââ¬ËSet - DOUBT12. Mayhem (of S.A.S) - Welcome To The Blitz - VERY MUCH DOUBT14. Goddaz ft Messiahbolical - Iââ¬â¢m From - NO f*cking WAY15. Mr Ti2bs ft Messiahbolical - Keep It Moving (Remix) - NO f*cking WAY16. Sincere ft Tugzy - Gââ¬â¢d Up - NO f*cking WAY17. Sincere ft Supreme & Tugzy - Hate On Me - NO f*cking WAY21. No Bizzi ft Bigz & S.A.S - Too Many - DOUBt, BUT MAYBEDon't be silly 'Pedo Bear'...
06. S.A.S ft Villain - Wot Do I Do - Think so08. Eurogang - Rock & Roll (Built This City Part 2) - Yes, had it for 2 weeks.09. Triggs Vega ft Mayhem (of S.A.S) - Pain Music - Yes, i think11. Mega (of S.A.S) & 40 Cal - Welcome To The ââ¬ËSet - Yes, are u dumb?!12. Mayhem (of S.A.S) - Welcome To The Blitz - Hmmmmmmm, maybe.14. Goddaz ft Messiahbolical - Iââ¬â¢m From - No15. Mr Ti2bs ft Messiahbolical - Keep It Moving (Remix) - Think so16. Sincere ft Tugzy - Gââ¬â¢d Up - Yes17. Sincere ft Supreme & Tugzy - Hate On Me - Hmmmm maybe21. No Bizzi ft Bigz & S.A.S - Too Many - YesSo hush hush, cause if anything there is maybe pushing it, 2 definates that i aint heard.

Trust me you haven't heard "Wot Do I Do", S.A.S dont even know if it gonna go on there next tape or Streets All Salute 2, but you probably knew that too...Great for you, but you've heard the web rip, that was taken off the myspace, mine aint no webrip, studio quality rudeboi.If you have Triggs Vega's mixtape then yes, if not no.True that got about, cos of Big Mike...No maybe, you havent.You havent heard Messiah verse, trust me, I dont think Ti2bs even has it back yet.I doubt it, but again if you've heard it its a webrip, mine is the first CD its on, then when Sincere's So Sincere film drops its on the soundtrack...Again off the So Sincere film soundtrack, so considering its not out till July at the earliest and knowing how Sincere is, your gassing...Possibly.Alright 'Pedo Bear' your the man and you've heard it all...

lmao, have i hit a nerve?Look ive heard the majority of the S.A.S stuff, be it off various underground Dipset mixtapes or the Got Dipset series.The others i coulda exaggerated a bit.Theres these sh*t mixtapes going round called UK vs. US Vol. (add no. here), i heard We Built This City off Vol.5 at least a month ago.Be it a sh*t rip, but this better not let me down.U say studio quality, got ya, i want no shitty shoutovers over the tracks, explosions, lasers or anythin, very moderate you can get away with.

Yes, when you chat sh*t, there's NO way you have heard everything on the tape, my CD went to press 3-4 weeks ago and is back, the only reason you've heard what you heard is cos the Eurogang mixtape leaked yesterday... Even then my tape was suppose to come out 21st and I pushed it back to the 28th for retail reasons... It's all exclusive music which is being made widely available first on my CD. If you check it deeply We Built This City 2 isnt on the Eurogang tape or ANY Dips tapes... To keep it all the way real the Eurogang mixtape is not going to officially come out here till July, and it likely to have more tracks and look different, I know this cos I'm the one putting it out in retail with them... Your gassing again, true stories, We Built This City 2 was recorded late March, and sent to me like a couple days after being done, at that point it was going to be called Rock & Roll which is why its called that on my tracklisting, Rephan later went in and added his intro to it and where S.A.S already have a track called Rock & Roll on Streets All Salute it was changed to We Built This City 2, then before S.A.S went NY which was like 3 weeks ago now, they put 3 new songs on there Myspace and they naturally all got ripped, one of which was We Built This City 2...At the end of the day no music maintains exclusivity as thats not the purpose of good music, even albums leak 10 days before release, so while you might have heard some of these tracks before, you don't own them as 90% of it is unreleased until my tape comes out! and considering it comes out Monday and it hasnt leaked I have done a very good job... Touch wood.

Who slipped me or you, for not forwarding me music like everybody else did...Once I decide on my host they tend to be the only person/people I push for music... Everybody else knows my email and how to get music to me, so while I can understand people feeling they or this or that should have been on there, its not my fault if I dont get it...Haze should have had another track, Bigz could have had more tracks, Villian should have more tracks, but they had me waiting and once I decide I'm ready drop, I'm ready to drop.