Sign in to follow this  
Admin.

*watches sopranos*

I thought it was gonna be a dream or he was gonna come back to life or something.Then thats it, hes just duppied. Tony killed him star the doctors said he could have made it.And now my mans on the hallucenagens. Slip.

INITat first i thought he was dreamingthey just ended him with no build up or nothing
its deepi thought chris was gonna go around and kill bare heads in the last episodesopranos is so f*ckign sickbest thing i have ever seen on tv no hype.

Nah this is wrong............................im still hoping this is dream episode....................nah.......nah :shock:

biggrin.gif-->
QUOTE(Andie.b @ May 21 2007, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you see the series 6 dvd thats out now, is that part 1 of series 6 and part two is coming out at a later date??
yeah cause series 6 "The final episodes"is still being shown...

The Series 6 DVD that's currently out, is the first half of the season.Series 6 part 2 is currently showing on HBO.2 episodes left until it's all over for good. biggrin.gif Gonna miss it. One of the best shows ever.

can i use this opportunity to say that after all the hype u lot were goin on about heroes.... im at EPISODE 7 AND ITS KINDA sh*t.

sh*t, if that's true I'ma have nothing to watch this summer. No SopranosNo ShieldNo 24No WireNo South ParkDammit
re runs.edit: infact watch heroes...family guy...Scrubs

re runs.edit: infact watch heroes...family guy...Scrubs
Not the same though, is it. True they all have bags of replay value (except maybe this season of 24) but watching new episodes >>>>> re-watching old onesAnd yeah I plan to watch Heroes, but if it turns out sh*t then my TV will be severely restricted... Family Guy has dried up in the last couple seasons. Scrubs is one I need to catch up on, about 3 series of it in fact. And also been meaning to get started on Arrested Development.