Raving with your gurl

Da Luv Doc

Now, I've been raving with her since we started linking in august or we have reached the same raves when we are with our friends.Recently, I understand why people say you shouldn't, because mans will try a ting and I've had to screw face mans watching her or winking, tell mans who tap her shoulder I'll f*ck them up if they touch her again & just stay with her most of the time at a rave to make sure no boy tries a ting.She knows to air every boy & does so thats why I aint switched, I have no reason to, which is bless.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ill draw ur gal infront of u an u wont say sh*t
I would kick you in your face actually.You will then start crying and everyone will start laughing at you.lolna but seriously 30 deep at a batchwoods main event
My boat is bait at batchwoods.When me and my boys have fights with people the bouncers attack the other people.Plus' date=' I'll laugh at you when she says to piss off.[/color']

lol men in late 20s on these antics are hopeless, i just feel for there children. daddy what did you do today? well son i came on the internet and even tho i look like a donkey, like you wil one day son i threatened to shag some one elses girl!! and i also told some one that what i think is better what then what they think! dad your a c*nt.

I would kick you in your face actually.You will then start crying and everyone will start laughing at you.I wud draw ur girl' date=' take her outside and send u pictures of her suckin my c*ck by mms....How u like that?....[/quote']LOL.Blud' date=' you dont do white gurls + your ugly + your not me.Those three facts means you have lost you ugly turd[/color']

lol men in late 20s on these antics are hopeless, i just feel for there children. daddy what did you do today? well son i came on the internet and even tho i look like a donkey, like you wil one day son i threatened to shag some one elses girl!! and i also told some one that what i think is better what then what they think! dad your a c*nt.
lol

lol men in late 20s on these antics are hopeless' date=' i just feel for there children. daddy what did you do today? well son i came on the internet and even tho i look like a donkeyLOLOne must admit you are a funny guy....One must also admit....Justin is right.....his girl is white = NO GO - She's been with him since august which also makes her a an EEEDYAT!!!It is official i am not photogenic.....I AM NOT UGLY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THERE!!!!!

... daddy what did you do today? well son i came on the internet and  
even tho i look like a donkey
like you wil one day
son i threatened to shag some one elses girl!! and i also told some one that what i think is better what then what they think!
dad your a c*nt
WOW!

I would kick you in your face actually.You will then start crying and everyone will start laughing at you.lolna but seriously 30 deep at a batchwoods main event
My boat is bait at batchwoods.When me and my boys have fights with people the bouncers attack the other people.Plus' date=' I'll laugh at you when she says to piss off.[/color']loooool i can just tell ur a prik u probly roll wid either da white bois or da indians

My boat is bait at batchwoods.When me and my boys have fights with people the bouncers attack the other people.Plus' date=' I'll laugh at you when she says to piss off.[/color']loooool i can just tell ur a prik u probly roll wid either da white bois or da indians
I beg you man break the E-Ice and scuff so I can start scuffing guys who have cussed me.