Raving with your gurl

Da Luv Doc

WHO WANTS TO GO RAVING WIT THERE GYAL THO REALLY......I CANT SEE NO POINT IN DOING SO AT ALL!!!
So you dont wanna dance with your chick???Dont wanna spend time with her and jam on the sofa and chat???Dont wanna drink (Though I dont' date=' but she does)???Dont wanna see her dress up very sexy???Still' date=' us two reach the same raves so we might aswell.[/color'']Dance with your chick at home.Drink anywhere' date=' anytime.She can dress up very sexy when I take her to dinner. Shes only gonna end up sweaty and f*cked up.[/quote']But still, if you both like going out then whats the problem???Dance at a rave when the music is loud and ting and there's an atmosphere.Me & her enjoy going out together, be it raving, for a meal, cinema etc etc.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I CAN DO ALL THE ABOVE WITHOUT GOING TO A VENUE FULL OF RANDY AND ROWDY GUYS IN A SMOKE FILLED VENUE FULL OF SWEATY PEEPS...AS MENTIONED PREVIOSULY RAVES ARE FOR YOUNG HUNGRY PEOPLE LOOKING FOR LINKS, BEEF ETC..ID RATHER TAKE MY WIFE TO A BAR,CLUB. THEATRE ETC U NO SOMEWHERE WITH A TAD MORE CLASS AS OPPOSED TO A RAVE WHERE THE PRINCIPLE IS TO DRAW CHICKS....Y WOULD U WANT UR WIFE IN THAT SORT OF ENVIRONMENT WITH YOU...IS THAT THE ONLY PLACE YOU CAN SEE UR WIFE DRESS SEXY, HAVE DRINK AND A DANCE??

Me and my chick at a shoobs together = Me icing down a dozen man and having to be ready to f*ck someone up instantly.If Im going raving with my chick she will stay with her girls and I will stay with my boys. When you go out together its never as fun as when your on your ones with your niggas.

I CAN DO ALL THE ABOVE WITHOUT GOING TO A VENUE FULL OF RANDY AND ROWDY GUYS IN A SMOKE FILLED VENUE FULL OF SWEATY PEEPS...AS MENTIONED PREVIOSULY RAVES ARE FOR YOUNG HUNGRY PEOPLE LOOKING FOR LINKS, BEEF ETC..ID RATHER TAKE MY WIFE TO A BAR,CLUB. THEATRE ETC  U NO SOMEWHERE WITH A TAD MORE CLASS AS OPPOSED TO A RAVE WHERE THE PRINCIPLE IS TO DRAW CHICKS....Y WOULD U WANT UR WIFE IN THAT SORT OF ENVIRONMENT WITH YOU...IS THAT THE ONLY PLACE YOU CAN SEE UR WIFE DRESS SEXY, HAVE DRINK AND A DANCE??
SHOSHO

Me and my chick at a shoobs together = Me icing down a dozen man and having to be ready to f*ck someone up instantly.If Im going raving with my chick she will stay with her girls and I will stay with my boys. When you go out together its never as fun as when your on your ones with your niggas.
Yeah I have to be ready to fuuck a man up, I dont mind that still.But we go same raves, her with her gurls & I go with my boys and sometimes gurls.

more time i wouldnt be able to handle it...if she went to get drink or sumin and someone was tryin it i cant help but go say low it das my chick if a rude comment followed id spoil the night for every1.

how come you lot think you can just bang any man up?
I dont' date=' but I will try.If I am failing' date=' I am usually with my boys so they can jump the guy for me to regroup myself then fight again.[/color'']wtf do u think dis is famfrm dem coments der i can tell uve neva had beef in a rave

I dont' date=' but I will try.If I am failing' date=' I am usually with my boys so they can jump the guy for me to regroup myself then fight again.[/color'']wtf do u think dis is famfrm dem coments der i can tell uve neva had beef in a rave
Said sh*t son.Last beef in a rave was 2 months ago still.

lol @ thinking beef in a rave isnt over in 9secondsthats how long you got before bouncers jump inman thinks this is some school fight in the field where man regroup and go in for round 2

Said sh*t son.Last beef in a rave was 2 months ago still.lol

Me = Showerman.+Plus if you go into any fight thinking your going to lose then youve lost already.
tru stories u got bang man so hard (no homo) wid da first flurry of blows dat he thinks its all a dream in da words of scary "WAT DA FUUUK IT HAPPENING"

lol men in late 20s on these antics are hopeless, i just feel for there children. daddy what did you do today? well son i came on the internet and even tho i look like a donkey, like you wil one day son i threatened to shag some one elses girl!! and i also told some one that what i think is better what then what they think! dad your a c*nt.
lol
LOL cold