Craig David Appreciation

kerser

man made a craig david appreciation thread and it aint even about his music :lol:

wtf happened to vip2. need to go get the holy water.

• Upvote 9

dunno how u spelt all them words correct you autistic piece of sh*t

you must have some sort of predictive text app on ur lappy or suttin

Bet you caught a hard-on looking at his pics, didn't even need to beg for pictures this time. You and Venom belong together you confused piece of sh*t

PMSL.

Saw this  early morning while reading the sun online and I knew a venom moment was coming up on here.

AM surprised u keep mentioning venom. was your mother sexually assaulted by him?//sure craig is worth more than £4m, when he was able to enter the top 10 brits age 30 and under earners in music. and it said he's worth around £10. he looks 40 in that pic still. daemon genes

• Downvote 1

PMSL.

Saw this early morning while reading the sun online and I knew a venom moment was coming up on here.

AM surprised u keep mentioning venom. was your mother sexually assaulted by him?//sure craig is worth more than £4m, when he was able to enter the top 10 brits age 30 and under earners in music. and it said he's worth around £10. he looks 40 in that pic still. daemon genes

Awww did I hit a nerve?.. Sensitive homo thug/ I don't do hugs/