★★★ Vitali Klitschko vs Derek Chisora ★★★

Fighting Weight

article-2103251-11CE3145000005DC-227_468x286.jpg

:rofl:

cant really blame haye tbh, guy was just talking, what was the need to get up and walk over to him on some "say that to my face" business.

Chisoras just embarassing himself over and over again, the slap was bad enough but how you gonna follow that up with the spitting water, then fight a good fight and follow it up with this :lol: comes across as pretty stupid

the entourage comment aswell lmfao, what goes through his head ?

Chisora aint about it.

TBH if man wasn't boxing he would be any guy with an SIA licence doing night shifts and what not.

To me he is tryna sell this bad boy image like tyson in his prime. But he is not convincing no one.

Fair play to him though. He held is own in the ring on this fight. I will give him that...I though he will get tucked in bad.

Ratings to haye though. He won his approval back from me after this.

This whole shinanzo was good for the sport because people were losing interest in the last couple of years.

• Downvote 1

amount of people who know nothin about boxing i see chattin sh*t on fb

half these guys dnt know anythin outside of floyd amir khan haye or pacqiou

u ask them about a canelo theyd think u talkin about a type of cigar or if u mentioned rigondeux theyd think u eat french cheese

HAte these brehs

stick to supportin tottenham u kaants

*spuds*

• Downvote 2

Haye >>>>

Just dunno how I feel about Haye swinging on Uncle Charles after Chisora...

Chisora said he gonna bun him, lol, yeah okay p*ssy, stick to boxing.

p*ssy?

Bet you've never even stepped in the ring.

Typical thread full of clueless comments after a 'big' fight.

I actually enjoyed it, Derreck done well for himself in the ring - impressive at times nullifying Vitalis jab but like someone else said he needed to jab more coming in. Don't know whether the body shots were intentional but it worked from time to time.

Afterwards was uneeded for the sport all together but adds some f*ck*ng life in to the HW division. Why Haye was even at the presser talking sh*t is beyond me, been bitter for years now towards both Klits, unclassy to be there even talking sh*t in the first place.

Frank Warren is licking his lips though. Chisora - Haye will happen on HIS channel with HIM being copromoter and people will lap it up.

Finally, Vitali is on his last legs now, his knees are giving way a young and good fighter will take his crown now problem (Pricey, even though hes said he doesn't think he'll fight the Klits - I think he'll consider it quicker now)

Haye was there because he was working for boxnation