Sign in to follow this  
local

Everyone trying to produce?

is it me or is everyone tryin 2 produce nowadaysthats fine in the safety and confinement of ur own homes.....but if ur swag i dont want thousand clips of ur 15 second drum patterns clogging up my recieved filesand there's definately no need for a f*ckin myspace so dumb youts can chat sh*t in ur comment box and boost ur ego when ur actually really sh*t and u need 2 diesurely there's a way of rounding all these people up at a rave of some sort and gassin emthis being said.....heres my myspace biggrin.gif www.myspace.com/shamefulshit

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/B...... - 4 NU BEAT CLIPS UP. LISSEN ND LEMME KNO WOT U FINK..>>:roll: THIS IS THE KIND OF MSGS THAT GET SENT TO ME ALL DA TIME!!!i dont even promote my myspace. but it is their to promote my music even though myspace is a dating agencyproducing is a trend now. you dont even have to be good anymore

oi sleepz u see when ur beat or was it stimpy's yeh, got teefed. This brers in that crew of the brer who scru said done it.PissedBut yeh on topic. You can't knock all these producers coming up cos we were them once and still are, just a little more known and a lot more improvedGive them time.

P.S Shy one have you got that 5 beats on myspace crack? Check my music player on my page and scroll down.Sho'neck. Only for the real myspace dons.

Yeh i got that 5 track crack. You know i'm always fast on the e-Drugs.My college shegs music profiles i can't view them. When i reach yard

Your hooked on that E-Peng innit.Badman still though. Dont show anyone how to do it you have to keep it as excloose as possible

Ego hotted it to CaoS and the whole of VIP2 in whatever.It's cool though i'll just wait for the next e-crystal meth

oi sleepz u see when ur beat or was it stimpy's yeh, got teefed. This brers in that crew of the brer who scru said done it.
i'm not actuallyn it's hardly a crew as none of em kno each other they jus hav e-relationships i couldn't be arsed wiv em cos i realised.......if i'm the biggest talent in ur camp......UR SWAGthe producers ent even that bad (n master maniac swears on his life he neva teefed nowt) but the mcs r jus plain awwwwwwwful

oi sleepz u see when ur beat or was it stimpy's yeh, got teefed. This brers in that crew of the brer who scru said done it.
i'm not actuallyn it's hardly a crew as none of em kno each other they jus hav e-relationships i couldn't be arsed wiv em cos i realised.......if i'm the biggest talent in ur camp......UR SWAGthe producers ent even that bad (n master maniac swears on his life he neva teefed nowt) but the mcs r jus plain awwwwwwwful
lol.Did they e-groom you

Bruv your promoting your myspace every single time you post.
loool i 4gt i put dat der still

Yeh. who's beat did he teef againOh yeh how can one yute on myspace put up vypa's reneage riddim lmao. I messaged him and said bruv what u doing thats vypas beat. Next minute man deleted his myspace biggrin.gif

Ego hotted it to CaoS and the whole of VIP2 in whatever.It's cool though i'll just wait for the next e-crystal meth
lolswear down i thought everyone knew about itotherwise i woulda kept it clooseminor

Everyone does. i just used that oppurtunity to keep the conversation going with the great miz

i'm not exactly on Pendulum's levels, but i wouldn't say i'm swag. but u can buy a ã300 program 4 ur home desktop and have more processing power in it than the Beatles had in their whole studio. So yeah there's a lot of sh*t ppl out there but think how many ppl have now got the cahnce to make music that never had b4

i'm not exactly on Pendulum's levels, but i wouldn't say i'm swag. but u can buy a ã300 program 4 ur home desktop and have more processing power in it than the Beatles had in their whole studio. So yeah there's a lot of sh*t ppl out there but think how many ppl have now got the cahnce to make music that never had b4

Ima start Producing.I got a drum pattern machine. Got the programs. How hard could it be? Ima just sample some sh*t.

it was a bait thing coz at 1st there wasa myspace message on every1s home myspace page sayin it...n e whoye bare ppl r producini dont see it as a problem anymorethe best will stand out and make moves its good for the scene just people need to understand wot to play on radio and wot not to play

lol soundclick u know. I still got mine i can't delete it man. Still got my old beats i forgot aboout.
i know same ere lol got my beats wiv the crazy drum patterns wiv no rhythm and about 16 clashing melodys per beatim not guna kill myself and bait it tho