Everyone trying to produce?

local

is it me or is everyone tryin 2 produce nowadaysthats fine in the safety and confinement of ur own homes.....but if ur swag i dont want thousand clips of ur 15 second drum patterns clogging up my recieved filesand there's definately no need for a f*ckin myspace so dumb youts can chat sh*t in ur comment box and boost ur ego when ur actually really sh*t and u need 2 diesurely there's a way of rounding all these people up at a rave of some sort and gassin emthis being said.....heres my myspace biggrin.gif www.myspace.com/shamefulshit

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/B...... - 4 NU BEAT CLIPS UP. LISSEN ND LEMME KNO WOT U FINK..>>:roll: THIS IS THE KIND OF MSGS THAT GET SENT TO ME ALL DA TIME!!!i dont even promote my myspace. but it is their to promote my music even though myspace is a dating agencyproducing is a trend now. you dont even have to be good anymore

oi sleepz u see when ur beat or was it stimpy's yeh, got teefed. This brers in that crew of the brer who scru said done it.PissedBut yeh on topic. You can't knock all these producers coming up cos we were them once and still are, just a little more known and a lot more improvedGive them time.

oi sleepz u see when ur beat or was it stimpy's yeh, got teefed. This brers in that crew of the brer who scru said done it.
i'm not actuallyn it's hardly a crew as none of em kno each other they jus hav e-relationships i couldn't be arsed wiv em cos i realised.......if i'm the biggest talent in ur camp......UR SWAGthe producers ent even that bad (n master maniac swears on his life he neva teefed nowt) but the mcs r jus plain awwwwwwwful

oi sleepz u see when ur beat or was it stimpy's yeh, got teefed. This brers in that crew of the brer who scru said done it.
i'm not actuallyn it's hardly a crew as none of em kno each other they jus hav e-relationships i couldn't be arsed wiv em cos i realised.......if i'm the biggest talent in ur camp......UR SWAGthe producers ent even that bad (n master maniac swears on his life he neva teefed nowt) but the mcs r jus plain awwwwwwwful
lol.Did they e-groom you

i'm not exactly on Pendulum's levels, but i wouldn't say i'm swag. but u can buy a ã300 program 4 ur home desktop and have more processing power in it than the Beatles had in their whole studio. So yeah there's a lot of sh*t ppl out there but think how many ppl have now got the cahnce to make music that never had b4

i'm not exactly on Pendulum's levels, but i wouldn't say i'm swag. but u can buy a ã300 program 4 ur home desktop and have more processing power in it than the Beatles had in their whole studio. So yeah there's a lot of sh*t ppl out there but think how many ppl have now got the cahnce to make music that never had b4

it was a bait thing coz at 1st there wasa myspace message on every1s home myspace page sayin it...n e whoye bare ppl r producini dont see it as a problem anymorethe best will stand out and make moves its good for the scene just people need to understand wot to play on radio and wot not to play