LOL AT NASRI'S LIFE

O.Man

U lot keep going on about his money like i dont already know hes on a mil a week

Wat jus cuz i live with my rents im not allowed to pass comment/make a little joke on some1 who is rich? And ur all cussin me for posting on vip2...by making a post on vip2 :\

And im sure a grown man can handle banter from football fans its not exactly assault he didn't look distraught i actually rate him for interacting

I still think he should have stayed at arsenal Colins comments still dont make sense yeh he can win sh*t but as a benchwarmer dont mean sh*t

If he starts playing sick n bcomes integral thats a diff story but thats not thr story so far

If my comments don't make sense, why aren't I the one who is being mocked in this topic?

Why should he have stayed at Arsenal?

/

"He can win sh*t, but as a bench warmer it don't mean sh*t."

PMSL

he shud of stayed at arsenal bcuz he was just finding his feet at arsenal, arsenal would be better off with him there, he would be playing better, evidently more chance of winning the champions league, and possibly the league if he was there, his place would be safer in the france place, he wouldnt be h8d by alot of people...So basically bad career move good financial move well done nasri

AND

you can piss yourself laughing but i dont see Hleb running around with delight with his CL medal, infact im pretty sure all he talks about is regret

That's just it though. If he had stayed he wouldn't have had more chance of WINNING the Champions League. Are Arsenal going to win it this season? Are Arsenal even going to qualify for it next season? Will City qualify for it next season? Are Arsenal going to win the league next season with Utd, City, Chelsea and Spurs :D being better teams? Do you think Nasri gives a f*ck if a lot (or is that just Arsenal fans) hate him?

I seriously doubt, he loses his place for the Euro's and if he has a Prem medal before that I think that would enhance his claim, as although he hasn't started every game he has made a contribution this season. 2 goals and 6 assists in 10 league games confirms that he has.

Im not arsed about Hleb, were discussing Nasri here and LOLing at his life supposedly.

no it wouldnt enchance his claim to a place in the euros because he's not getting played at man city, ali alliadiere has a league medal does that mean he should play for france?

if nasri was still with us we would be a hell of a lot better so yeh we could have won CL this year and qualified for next

and who says we are not going to win CL this year, we are in it, if you are in it you have a chance

/

ok i take back the title jeez was just a joke of course u cant lol at his life

im just a bitter arsenal fan cant u tell

/

Colin who do you support?

no it wouldnt enchance his claim to a place in the euros because he's not getting played at man city, ali alliadiere has a league medal does that mean he should play for france?

if nasri was still with us we would be a hell of a lot better so yeh we could have won CL this year and qualified for next

and who says we are not going to win CL this year, we are in it, if you are in it you have a chance

/

ok i take back the title jeez was just a joke of course u cant lol at his life

im just a bitter arsenal fan cant u tell

/

Colin who do you support?

markey_mark_wtf.gif?w=477&h=252

• Upvote 1

compare his stats to what he had last year at this point

15 goals and unlimited assists

What did he win, a couple Player of the Month awards?

What has he won now!!??

What is he going to win!!??

the league is just halfway over, and hes out of everything else

r u as a man u fan surrendering the league? ur all like ''nah bruv hes gonna win the league'' wen u shud b like ''nah bruv we are gonna win the league''

he cud win the europa league n the carling cup and also the league....hes has more competition at man city than he had at arsenal, hes playin with players that share his ambition which is to win....who would you rather play wid...aguero n silva or walcott and arteta

What has he won now!!??

What is he going to win!!??

the league is just halfway over, and hes out of everything else

r u as a man u fan surrendering the league? ur all like ''nah bruv hes gonna win the league'' wen u shud b like ''nah bruv we are gonna win the league''

Course I aint surrendering the league, but Im an objective guy and I can see that City have a very good chance this season. I've never once said they will win it. Everyone with 2 eyes can see that City WILL win things in the next few years. They got too much money.

+

Im sure he's still in the Carling Cup and the Europa League?

O.Man - quit while you're behind please.

Guest whowantswhat

he had 1 assist last year.

Guest whowantswhat

he cud win the europa league n the carling cup and also the league....hes has more competition at man city than he had at arsenal, hes playin with players that share his ambition which is to win....who would you rather play wid...aguero n silva or walcott and arteta

he ain't playing bro he's eating bench

Man Utd fans, Arsenal was not selling Nasri to you, you'd have had to wait a year or stumped up silly p.

Politics was too much, Wenger could not have sold selling his captain to Barcelona (CL winners), and Nasri to Man Utd (League winners & CL runner up) in the same summer.

So you think whenger would sell him to city and not us ? . The deal was nearly done

The deal was nearly done with Nasri, not Arsenal and yes he would rather sell to City than you.

Are you really going to listen to the serial liar that is arsene whenger . Who said he would not sell fabregas , who said he would not sell nasri . who has been saying for years bar the last transfer window he would buy players . Who is famous for saying " i did not see " when he clearly did lol . of course he would sell him to us because you forget nasri only had a year left on his contract . He was hardly going to let him go for nothing

Wenger was not selling him to you and yes he would have, the board however would not have, however it was Samir Nasri, in an open market so that was never really a option anyway.

hes made less starts for city but yet hes bin more effective than walcott n gervi(fake brazilian)niho ...and being on the bench isnt a bad thing(as bad as u make out),it jus shows that his current form isnt good enough to start....i bet if he was at arsenal wenger would still put him in the starting 11

Lol. Come summer if City sign Hazard & van Persie, they play a forward 3 with Silva, Aguero and __________, van Persie becomes the certified three, then Nasri is fighting with Balotelli, Dzeko, Johnson, and Hazard, I dont think Nasri will see competition as a good thing then...

Nasri is soft, thats a player that actually needed the daddy Wenger tretament, and Mancini will quickly say meh to him. He's the next Hleb.

• Upvote 1

hold tight flojos and murkos asian cousins ripping nasri

they told him...

/

now dont bring your sports room shit into here

• Upvote 1