Week 21 - Premier League 11/12

User

Fuk off.

Toney this is one of them ones where ur makin yourself look like a clueless fan. And it's only going to get worse.

Ok, please constructively criticise my post, if I said something wrong please tell me.

lol, bruv Welbeck was ok for me yesterday.

Missed a sitter 1st half, decentish shot coming from the left, did well for the Penalty, tap in goal.

Was an effective performance against quite a poor team.

Do I think he did anything 1 of us couldn't yesterday, not really.

No problem...

First off, that chance wasn't a sitter. Do you know what a sitter is? I'll give you an example... Torres' miss against us at OT this year.

NEXT

He had an "effective" performance against City last week, are they a poor team too?

You have stated that he has to keep on doing it, but that is what he HAS been doing for half a season, he isn't going to stop now as he's just getting started.

Iim actually on to you, you don't even watch full games, come like you watch MOTD and try form an opinion from there. Case in point, you mentioned all of the highlights which involved Welbeck which MOTD showed.

"It's a wrap"

/

Drake will bag consistently whilst Ba is gone. Normal service resumed.

Blackpool had a 750k bid for Fleetwood's Jamie Vardy turned down this week.

Turned 25 this week, late developer but looks the nutz.

Was causing all types of trouble, scored a bag in the Conference this season aswell.

Better than Welbeck? He was fantastic today.

lol, bruv Welbeck was ok for me yesterday.

Missed a sitter 1st half, decentish shot coming from the left, did well for the Penalty, tap in goal.

Was an effective performance against quite a poor team.

Do I think he did anything 1 of us couldn't yesterday, not really.

i knw ur trollin on this overall wellbeck thing, but he a top talent

1:29 , u dont even dream of them finishes

Carlos Vela does finishes like that everyday in training...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just ignore tony

He rates players like leon best, dj campbell, kane ferdinand, frazer campbell and jermaine beckford

Football clearly isnt for him. Im thinking he holla'd at welbz to promote one of his t-shirts on mutv or post match interview and got aired

Hes been one of our best players this season by far

• Upvote 2