Sign in to follow this  
Da Luv Doc

Edge v Kennedy

I think this beef will be sick!!!But still, Kennedy got duppied on raw though, but at least we will see a good beef in the future

Guest Ryan

Stat because he supports Arsenal and because Ice supports Man Utd.

i grew up mentally and pshycially. i was able to disinguise real from false and men in pants touching no longer did it for me:(
quote of da fukin year

no it means that if men touching each other in tights did it for you when you were youngeryou was a homo who was probablly touched by your dad at night.

i ain't saying wrestlings homo, obivously it ain't. i used to like it but grew out of it, i said this and it was taken out of context.

We all know its fake, its nothing.I take it you like Eastenders, well its the same but with wrestling.Can you grow out of Eastenders???NoWHY??????????????????????????????????Because its a soap opra, which wrestling basically is.

Lol i swear its bare annoing how d*ckheads saying wrestling is homo.Even though it is fake, its all about watching the wrestler's technique, performance, mic work & all that sh*t.If you watch wrestling and all you ever thnk of is men in pants, sorry to say Cage, you're a faggot.

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy

Pride FC >> UFC >> Robot wars >> WWE/TNA/ECW

i recognise true talent in wrestling when i see it and i appreciate it.kurt angle + chris benoit = fantastic all rounders, mic skills, charisma, ring work etc.

i recognise true talent in wrestling when i see it and i appreciate it.kurt angle + chris benoit = fantastic all rounders, mic skills, charisma, ring work etc.
Chris Benoit is dead on the mic.

JBL is fuucking sick on the mic.Hes bare arrogant and he knows how to deaden people.But still, his commentary makes smackdown good again.

i know, best on the mic since rock.
no waytriple h is way better than the twothe rock was good for slewingpromo wise he wasnt better than triple h

The Rock was the best ever wrestler on mic and entertaining within the ring also, he was a phenomenon.Austin was a phenomenon also because he would do all kinds of mad sh*t and his feuds would always entail some mad run-ins and decent on the mic.Triple H played to bad guy very well, perhaps the best ever bad guy wrestler and his wrestling skills combined with that has made him the biggest Wrestler in the WWE and was good on the mic.JBL, very average wrestler but after his transformation from Bradshaw to JBL his mic skills were incontestable in the WWE.Kennedy is another average wrestler who has good mic skills and thus will go far, much like Edge.In terms of mic skills, the Rock>>>>_________