Your manifesto

Ok Marvell and Supermalt and anyone else, let's imagine you are about to appear on Question Time and this is your chance to sell your ideas to the masses.

What are your bullet points?

QT is too short of a time to talk about the truth of daemonism. plus according to the dumb majority, all that stuff is a "conspiracy". u cannot have progress when evil rules. and evil currently rulesbut we can also play COD4 and watch eastenders so it cant be all that bad...right. i woudlnt go on QT and look like a twat talking about stuff people arent ready to hear.i would want to reform the way people vote tho. people like david lammy and dianne abbot are cunts and in a proper society should not be as 'safe' as they are in their seats internally. especially when they dont even live in the constituencies they claim to represent.

• Downvote 2

Setting out a manifesto isn't easy but if you have 2 principles at the core of your actions I don't think you can go far wrong.

Treat others how you would like yourself to be treated.

Expect nothing of others that you don't expect of yourself.

So many of the problems we have in our day to day lives and in wider society are born out of selfishness and a lack of empathy.

• Upvote 2

can imagine toney being the PM with Martin O'Neil being at number 11.....

sending all white males away with black females and black males away with white females to breeding camps all over the country in hope he can create the perfect race... with every child born there after at youth camps working on pace and finishing nothing else.....just pace and finishing.

• Upvote 9

Ok Marvell and Supermalt and anyone else, let's imagine you are about to appear on Question Time and this is your chance to sell your ideas to the masses.

What are your bullet points?

QT is too short of a time to talk about the truth of daemonism. plus according to the dumb majority, all that stuff is a "conspiracy". u cannot have progress when evil rules. and evil currently rulesbut we can also play COD4 and watch eastenders so it cant be all that bad...right. i woudlnt go on QT and look like a twat talking about stuff people arent ready to hear.i would want to reform the way people vote tho. people like david lammy and dianne abbot are cunts and in a proper society should not be as 'safe' as they are in their seats internally. especially when they dont even live in the constituencies they claim to represent.

lol, answer the question kid

can imagine toney being the PM with Martin O'Neil being at number 11.....

sending all white males away with black females and black males away with white females to breeding camps all over the country in hope he can create the perfect race... with every child born there after at youth camps working on pace and finishing nothing else.....just pace and finishing.

:lmao:

welfare state in general is destructive n is in part to blame for the state of the working(lol) class today

you shouldn't be reliant on the government for income

we're way too far gone though, imagine cutting all benefits now

immigration has obviously gone way past benefitting the majority

obviously people on here won't share my view on the ethnicity of the UK but to me the idea of the ethnic make-up of the UK being so drastically and forcibly changed within a generation is pretty wrong

n while i'm at it, free scotland and cornwall

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

obviously people on here won't share my view on the ethnicity of the UK but to me the idea of the ethnic make-up of the UK being so drastically and forcibly changed within a generation is pretty wrong

aint the country still like over 80% white? you need to calm down about drastic. its only in the big cities where you even see significant populations of non whites anyway.

in capitalism your in a lose lose situation.... when it comes to things like immigration for example

most of the labour, low skilled jobs in this country are taken up by EU nationals(eastern europe) or indian/nigerian "students" who have no real intention of living here long term or raising a family here, therefore are just stacking the money made in england and spending it in a different economy.....

the easy solution would be to put a stop to this and make sure people born here/uk residents are given the chance first at jobs(not 100% on the stats but) the unemployment figures and eu workers/student workers number is roughly the same by simple maths you would have unemployment down to thousands...with the power back with the employee rather than the employer

HOWEVER

a lot of major companies/employers would be against this move as they have massive recruitment drives abroad which save them millions as they are able to pay less per hour, minimize benefit entitlements (annual leave etc...),do not have to worry about things such as pension schemes, employees demanding more money because there are a lot more opportunities out there for them....

which could lead to big problems for the government as cooperation's/businesses would just move up abroad denting the economy even further, not to mention the whole needing a degree scam to be on £30k+ going tits up with more and more students going straight into work instead of thousands of pounds into debt......

and benefits is a similar story

who wants to be on benefits errrrrr.... sutting like 80 quid a week.....apart from essentials, how you gnna live off that and ever treat yourself/family... and those horror stories always seen in the mail and the sun etc... about a family being on 40k a year on benefits living in a 6 bed mansion.... yeah them people are really living the dream 12 kids all up in there 40k / 14 people is below the poverty line by a long way....

obviously there are a few people who lie and abuse the system but tax cheats/evaders cost the country a lot more...

this shit is unfix-able when the rich want more and they are willing to take from the poor

• Upvote 2

aint the country still like over 80% white? you need to calm down about drastic. its only in the big cities where you even see significant populations of non whites anyway.

that percentage will be pretty different when we're on our death beds

its nothin personal

its jus a nice thought that my kids could grow up in the same area as my great-grandad, grandad and dad did and not be 1 of the very few non-muslims, a stranger in the area his family have lived for generations

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What would you lot think about:

Women only being allowed to have children after the age of 21?

And would need the fathers consent also?

Fathers going to jail if they didn't keep contact with their children?

Gas, Water and Electricity providers being forced to halve prices if their balance sheet allowed it?

Harsher sentencing, for rape: castration, for killing: death sentence.

A gun amnesty and any weapon found after this = the death penalty.

Higher taxes for the privileged.

A limit to the amount company bosses can take home each year, so no £13million in bonus' as we have currently.

What would you lot think about:

Women only being allowed to have children after the age of 21?

And would need the fathers consent also?

Fathers going to jail if they didn't keep contact with their children?

Gas, Water and Electricity providers being forced to halve prices if their balance sheet allowed it?

Harsher sentencing, for rape: castration, for killing: death sentence.

A gun amnesty and any weapon found after this = the death penalty.

Higher taxes for the privileged.

A limit to the amount company bosses can take home each year, so no £13million in bonus' as we have currently.

16 is fine.

Fathers consent, no. Family's consent, standard. Should be a normal thing, bring 'courting' back.

No.

Yes.

Gun amnesty, tricky. People aren't shook to hand their straps in, man will just park a ting off. If someone has one they have one for a reason that is deeper than a legal status.

How do you define priviledged?

f*ck a bonus. Should be capped at £1m with a 100% of salary bonus at most.

/

Side note, gonna jump on PS now, will reply properly later but:

Footballers should have their pay creamed off, and any footballer who doesn't wanna take the paycut can f*ck off out the country. Bring back pride in local teams, spread the money around and create more opportunities at that level.

My whole ethos is local, community, micro-social.