Instagram

Stig

2 hours ago, The Somalian said:

Says more about her more than anything if this is her way of thinking without even approaching the guy

some defeatist attitude. 

but probably just done on purpose so she can complain about it. like them girls that make ridiculous lists of things they dont want in guys then complain that theyre single

• Like 1

On 8/10/2017 at 9:38 PM, yhfam said:

:/

A ting will just tell people casually you are dating when really you phone her late nights to bust a nut. I don't get how she ain't clocking the dynamics. 

I remember one ting trynna say we should go do something in public I was just thinking bruv how dare you

• Like 5

I questioned her on her insta, she is on some image ting from the type of guys she describes. She even accused me of being one of those types she talking about, could not be asked to respond, she has created that reality for herself and is now living it where it effects her life on some self fulfilling prophecy.

People be happy in your life and with your life and if you are not make small steps everyday to change that to become the best version of yourself. 

• Like 4