Instagram

Stig

5 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

TBF Titch came across as a happy go lucky fun loving energetic lad to me

Just got put in an unfortunate situation by some drawouts

Unfortunate? Lol

Bro nobody told him go out there with next guy and sub machine gun man up over something said on a track. 

Nothing unfortunate about it all. Man done what he did and now has to live with the consequences.

Dizzee could of done that.

Wiley could of done that.

Etc

I don't know what situation you're talking about where someone went somewhere with a sub machine gun over lyrics

What I do know is in life there are certain flagrant red lines that once crossed are an open invitation for anyone who feels any type of way bout it to bring big BIG smoke

Its unfortunate but for me it's good to see he appears to be doing a decent job of having to live with the consequences of his actions

Wiley and Dizzee's names have no place in this convo either totally different cloth

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

I don't know what situation you're talking about where someone went somewhere with a sub machine gun over lyrics

What I do know is in life there are certain flagrant red lines that once crossed are an open invitation for anyone who feels any type of way bout it to bring big BIG smoke

Its unfortunate but for me it's good to see he appears to be doing a decent job of having to live with the consequences of his actions

Wiley and Dizzee's names have no place in this convo either totally different cloth

Rapper who killed producer for 'disrespect' gets 30 years

Hugh Muir

Fri 3 Nov 2006 00.15 GMTFirst published on Fri 3 Nov 2006 00.15 GMT

•  
  •  
  •  

Shares

A rapper outraged because his half-brother was "disrespected" in a song lyric was jailed with a confederate for 30 years yesterday after a revenge attack ended in murder.

Carl Dobson, 23 - also known as the grime rap star Crazy Titch - killed music producer Richard Holmes last November as a row over the lyrics escalated disastrously, the Old Bailey heard. Dobson and an associate, Anthony Green, 35, confronted Mr Holmes, 21, because he had made the mistake of allying himself with the upcoming garage star Shaba Shah. Shah, 16, known as Shaba Shak, had released a track insulting Dobson's half-brother, Dwayne Mahorn, 25, also a rapper known as Durrty Goodz.

Read more

A handgun was held to the victim's head before he was shot in the back as he tried to escape. The attackers also shot him in the leg with a Mach 10 machine gun.

Dobson and Green denied any involvement, but a teenage rap fan who witnessed the shooting was able to identify Dobson because he had been on television. Both Dobson and Green were convicted of murder and received life sentences. Mahorn, of Chingford, east London, was found not guilty of murder and manslaughter. He was led from the dock in tears moments after the verdicts were read out.

The common serjeant of London, Judge Brian Barker, told Dobson, of Stratford, east London, and Green, of Loughton, Essex - who both have previous convictions for violence - that they must serve a minimum of 30 years in jail.

The court heard that Shah recorded a track, Over the Years, which said: "Over the years things change in the 'hood, I used to have a lot of respect for Durrty Goodz - either singer or song. Not no more". On hearing the song, Mahorn locked Shah in his car and demanded an apology for the lyrics. When Mr Holmes protested at Mahorn's treatment, Dobson and Green formed an armed group to find Shah and his associates. As their targets fled, Mr Holmes was surrounded and hit in the leg, arm and back. The fatal shot to the back, which passed through his heart, was delivered with the handgun, the court heard.

Richard Horwell QC, prosecuting, said Shah caused deadly offence by suggesting that success had changed Mahorn.

Though Mahorn was the more famous of the two rappers on trial, Crazy Titch has a large underground following.

57 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

On 7/4/2018 at 5:50 PM, TTK said:

Interesting to think what kind of career trajectory he would of had if the incident didn't happen tbh.

Doubt grime would have become the shit show it did. 

Doogz would have probably stuck around a bit longer 

• Like 1

We do what we want 

We do what we want 

We are England

We do what we want

Get arrested for that would be pathetic its just a little one on one, the boys in blue already got a hard enough job with a certain group of people and their love of knife and gun crime.  

England till I die

I'm England till I die

I know I am I'm sure I am

I'm England till i die

This world cup has made me proud to be English again for the first time since 2010 and that dreadful USA match.  Just a shame I have to go to Essex to get a proper English experience of supporting my nation to many people from other shores and poofs have taken  over the great city of London. 

Free Tommy Robinson 

• Downvote 2