Instagram

Stig

On 7/12/2018 at 3:48 PM, Thizz said:

LOL

719857f16204f62f7990f8ca88856a19.jpg

Is what it is u kno

Its fashion end of the day, we can like it or not but straight men have been and are unapologetically wearing dresses in a variety of forms from the shalwar kameez to the thobe to the batakari an then theres the kilt too

5 minutes ago, Thizz said:

Smaddy how do you feel if the kid is asking to wear dresses etc?

Was gna add to my previous reply an say its wrong if they are being forced into something non conventional. Because I was a little girl like many others forced into wearing pretty dresses...but then it was an is convention for us to be trousers also...

To answer your question I say dont make a big deal out of it one way or the other. I wouldn't let him wear a dress outside and I would tell him why. But if the yout wants to play dress up at home, its really not an unusual or strange thing, jus need to be aware. Its usually something kids grow out of but when u over do it either by encouraging it or by gettin really angry/offkey about it you risk creating a bigger complex that may never have existed had you just let him play

• Like 3