Instagram

Stig

Pic come out funny swear this chaps guy watches me to hard some battyboy flex GET A LIFE STOP BEGGING MINE. I was 19 when that pic was taken way back at some concert in Finsbury (the bait Nike hat is a giveaway) yeah pic makes me laugh though swear someone started running joke hence everyone laughing and my laugh coming up boss eyed lol.

Niggers who don't age>>>>>

Don't know if the air Max's are still in circulation buy one with your next giro

Chaps post some pics from your wonderful life

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Instagram co-founder Kevin Systrom owned 40 percent of the company when Facebook purchased it for $1 billion today.

That means Systrom got about $400 million out of the deal today, according to a report from Wired.

Co-founder Mike Krieger owns 10 percent of the company and will get around $100 million.

This ownership breakdown in Wired doesn't appear to account for a new $50 million round which closed on Thursday last week.

Here's how the rest of the investors and employees made out, according to Wired:

• Benchmark Capital owns 18 percent, picks up $180 million.

• Andreessen-Horowitz owns 10 percent, picking up $100 million.

• Baseline Ventures owns 10 percent, picking up $100 million.

• The rest of Instagram's employees own about 10 percent of the company and will split $100 million between themselves

imagine, thats from an APP, bloody hell, if i knew how to code i'd be allover this kinda of stuff, inspirational!

but there has to be a point where the 'social media' bubble will burst, only soo much sharing and connecting 1 person can manage of a wideeeeeeeeeeee range of platforms, it gets a bit nauseating, well for me it does