Instagram

Stig

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

the side effects of some tablets are that they make u put on weight

same goes for some birth control pills & patches

i know one don who's been having mental issues and docs gave him some medicine and his piled on bare weight within weeks, man is proper swollen

Risperidone or Olanzapine 

Went from 11 to 16 stone in 2 months

shits fucked

has anyone ever been talking about something and the within 24 hrs seen an ad relating to that subject on instagram 

for example , i legit was talking to my friend about teeth and lo and behold an advert about invisalign and braces 

this has happened to me a few times on instagram - i google it and some have said the same thing though it has been denied by IG 

imagine these corp companies are recording our convos and using them to target ads at us 

world is too fucked 

13 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

has anyone ever been talking about something and the within 24 hrs seen an ad relating to that subject on instagram 

for example , i legit was talking to my friend about teeth and lo and behold an advert about invisalign and braces 

this has happened to me a few times on instagram - i google it and some have said the same thing though it has been denied by IG 

imagine these corp companies are recording our convos and using them to target ads at us 

world is too fucked 

There was  a video that was posted a while ago, about fb recording convos and pitching ads in relation to your conversation.

Think this was the video

Happened multiple times with WhatsApp as well

Once I spoke about a car in a group and saw a Mercedes ad on Facebook hours later, I haven't had the Facebook app since 2014, I use the mobile site now and then.

Happened once on instagram I think

Nothing I've spoken about in real life has shown up though

The amount of data Facebook has is ridiculous

• 2 weeks later...