Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never heard of this. But I might as well plug some HDR pics I took last week on holiday(malta).

do not send pics to multiple girls at the same time   i repeat do not send pics to multiple girls at the same time   it creates some sort of group where you all talk, its not individual private pi

horrible parenting these 80's born parents and their attention seeking through ridiculing their own kids on the internet is getting out of hand, and somebody needs to address this.  is this

6 hours ago, Kuffir said:

facebook is the one still lmao

bare man hiding in plain sight

My favs are bbc Africa- its some wwe mess. Nigerians vs south africans every single story. Anti bbc. .the backlash on gay related stories

RT an vice for the angry right wingers

The onion cos everyone is a comedian

Anything with fresh Caribbean folk. 

Humans of new york for a refresh of nice comments but it breaks down if the person in the photo thanks God for something

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Grafter said:

My favs are bbc Africa- its some wwe mess. Nigerians vs south africans every single story. Anti bbc. .the backlash on gay related stories

RT an vice for the angry right wingers

The onion cos everyone is a comedian

Anything with fresh Caribbean folk. 

Humans of new york for a refresh of nice comments but it breaks down if the person in the photo thanks God for something

cant believe i didnt mention youtube the goat

/

whagwan with mist and MOD then 

/

mist buzz finna die soon quote me

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Grafter said:

My favs are bbc Africa- its some wwe mess. Nigerians vs south africans every single story. Anti bbc. .the backlash on gay related stories

RT an vice for the angry right wingers

The onion cos everyone is a comedian

Anything with fresh Caribbean folk. 

Humans of new york for a refresh of nice comments but it breaks down if the person in the photo thanks God for something

:rofl::lmao: I love this about people - can't have anything nice for too long

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Grafter said:

How hater?

lol please stop HOTTING MAN :mad:

/

that whole pattern of releasing blockbuster videos is unsustainable, gimmicky and really stupid af

i dunno who the fuck is in charge of these artists srsly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

lol please stop HOTTING MAN :mad:

/

that whole pattern of releasing blockbuster videos is unsustainable, gimmicky and really stupid af

i dunno who the fuck is in charge of these artists srsly.

:rofl:cant stop wont stop

/

All i see is haterade here playa

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Afroman said:

Lol 

So them two ain't together anymore?

 

They were never going to last due to the fact the way they came together(Insta) not very organic.

 

I see Ze's post pop up on my explorer page and her comments section is a mess 

Her past being exposed(not going to lie I knew about this that's why that CRB check is so crucial) and bare captains in their best capes.

????

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

They were never going to last due to the fact the way they came together(Insta) not very organic.

 

I see Ze's post pop up on my explorer page and her comments section is a mess 

Her past being exposed(not going to lie I knew about this that's why that CRB check is so crucial) and bare captains in their best capes.

????

Yeah it was fake. it got  got exposed on here a while back. Just thought they will ride it out though for pee

This zeze ting is cute in flesh.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...