Instagram

Stig

On 28/06/2018 at 10:56 AM, Restrictive said:

:lmao:

On 16/05/2018 at 7:35 AM, M.Dot said:

Piers Morgan is a funny guy.

If Giggs was up there, halfway through the "debate" he'd drop 'so why were you in jail?' and turn the whole thing sideways.

That show's not a place to go and have a debate, Piers would drop a point to make you look foolish, talk over you so you don't get a fair chance to respond or even be heard, and end the whole segment whilst you're still trying to get your shit off in the background. Then you'd just have to sit on that L.

Right thing for Giggs to avoid.

• Like 5

On 7/2/2018 at 10:31 PM, Restrictive said:

ilovesoulmHe will be about when he's 52, but Dr Dre is 53 & Jay Z is 48, so as long as man like Skepta , Wiley & Dizzie are still going strong in this 50's Titch should be calm

lol wow heads think he will come out & jump on grime yea

1 hour ago, Greens said:

Those kinda analogies yeh, like Dre and Jay don't have 20-30 years of legacy behind them and are actual living legends.

faaaaaaaam!!!!

the way some ppl think is mad!!!

like this isn't the uk, like man ain't doing a long sentence for murder, like he had a sick catalogue before going in jail and it's smashing up place :lol:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TTK said:

Interesting to think what kind of career trajectory he would of had if the incident didn't happen tbh.

i'll probably get a lot of negs for this but i don't think he was ever going to do anything major coz the badness in him was always going to stop him "making it" in the music industry

i just sensed there were too many negatives in him, pure badness, bare darkness, he is what some would call a "bad breed yout"

• Like 1