Instagram

Stig

2 hours ago, The Somalian said:

I fear for that mans safety, Diddy wont take this type of disrespect lying down 

Defo not lying down but prob on his knees tho

On 1/10/2019 at 5:08 PM, Grafter said:

So what

:rofl:

so what u know

ok lets leave p.diddy out of this for a second

let's say u break up with your ex and a short time later you see they've got with someone who's been around u both for time and they've spent a lot of time with that person on a legit one (seemed innocent anyway)

you telling me certain questions won't pop in your head?

9 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

so what u know

let's say u break up with your ex and a short time later you see they've got with someone who's been around u both for time and they've spent a lot of time with that person on a legit one (seemed innocent anyway)

Attraction was set there prior to the break up

33 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

so what u know

Didn't read after you said let's leave p diddy out of it. Thats what im sayin so what about. So what about some celebrities personal life. No crime, no impact on our entertainment. No public interest. Just seems weird, like we know the guy

"Ohhh diddy ain gna let this slide"

U guys amuse me

Better to watch EastEnders

wtf grace?

why are u addressing something i haven't personally said? instead of addressing what i actually asked YOU?

and you are going on like what happened to p.diddy can't happen to us non celebs, it's actually a standard general thing that happens when relationships end imo, in fact most ppl are likely to get with someone they already know and have known for a while

many personal shit that happens to celebs happens to the average man and woman you know :lol:

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...