Sign in to follow this  
Leslie Nielsen

what do you think of this theory?

Ive read both that the ice wall is supported by the cold of space on its outter edge, but ive also read the earth a a plane of infanity.  That means there is only space above... not beside.  clear this up for me  
This was posted in 1 of their rooms. Sums up their intelligence level nicely.

Ppl r f*cking mental i swear. Lol @ the guy who posted a pic of the ice wall, only to have his conspiracy dashed by the guy who said "actually that's a picture of antartctica"

from time theres pictures from space with a round earthppl must think its photo shopped :?

ye its true i walked to the edge...almost fell off but sum1 wiv the same theory helped me back onto the world :roll:

lmao he last known group of Flat Earth proponents, the Flat Earth Society, kept the concept alive and at one time claimed a few thousand followers. The society declined in the 1990s following a fire at its headquarters in California and the death of its last president, Charles K. Johnson, in 2001

Carpe will fit right into that forum.Pure fruit bats.
funny how i said that you were definately admin on there. u know i know ur movements. you can now pack ur bags and settle nicely into your new home. afterall you thrive on "alternative" sites. so f*ck off there

Carpe will fit right into that forum.Pure fruit bats.
funny how i said that you were definately admin on there. u know i know ur movements. you can now pack ur bags and settle nicely into your new home. afterall you thrive on "alternative" sites. so f*ck off there
Carpe that forum is your time still.Im sure you will find like minded individuals on your level.

your moms p*ssy is flat. thats fact. been battered too many times
Dry.Your mums p*ssy is the black hole. Pure man on expeditions to dig her out.Check out Carpes mum flabby bum and the entrance to the black hole.494149288_409ac15b3d_o.gif