Pig meets Adenuga, what happens next?

Guest whowantswhat

lol

i like that

every so now and again u meet that coooooool fed

i know they cant all be like that but fakk

Fed let me off once when he pretty much knew I'd been drink driving and my car stank of weed. Pulled man for no M.O.T, come to the window just as man was ballsing the tings, swear he clocked :lol:

Safe guy, breathalyzed me (no idea how I passed, but I prayed), then told me I could go if I drove straight to a garage :lol:

When I got back in the car my bredrin was baffed :lol:

• Downvote 2

^

Agreed. I think there is an element of 'do you know who I am' in the other videos. He's modest about it, he's not pulling out his iPhone saying 'I'm a celeb, look' but it's there somewhere. He loved the recognition when he got it, even when the policeman got the album title wrong :lol:

It's more a ting like 'I'm blatantly legit, please recognize that, relay it to the police computer and bligh me'

*imagines the copper getting gassed in the gym off Mike Lowery*

Guest chap44uns

Jme is acting like an idiot these days . He sits around waiting for feds to roll on him then starts recording them . No wonder why they harras him

its most likely his durag that gets him stopped all the time tbh

• Upvote 7

Guest petercrotch

Not at all.

Po Po stay on your case, I been pulled over more than 30 times so I know how f*cked off he is.

What does he expect though . He's "ballin" in a car like that in the hood i.e a shithole that has one of the highest rates of crime in england . He should know he's going to get drawn by feds .

• Downvote 3