"Im better then theo. Pearce is holding me back"

Admin.

Manchester City prospect Daniel Sturridge has set his sights on a regular place in Stuart Pearce's side.The 17-year-old has come off the bench twice this season, playing a combined total of 20 minutes in the home defeats to Reading and Wigan.But he is hoping to make a big impact next season and does not believe his age should stand in the way."I'm a typical No 10 with flair, dribbling ability and pace," he told The Times."Age doesn't matter to me. It's not about my age, it's about my abilities."I think I am ready for first-team action."Playing two games in the Premiership is a big thing for a 17-year-old, but I'd like to say it's not good enough for me."

Manchester City prospect Daniel Sturridge has set his sights on a regular place in Stuart Pearce's side.The 17-year-old has come off the bench twice this season, playing a combined total of 20 minutes in the home defeats to Reading and Wigan.But he is hoping to make a big impact next season and does not believe his age should stand in the way."I'm a typical No 10 with flair, dribbling ability and pace," he told The Times."Age doesn't matter to me. It's not about my age, it's about my abilities."I think I am ready for first-team action."Playing two games in the Premiership is a big thing for a 17-year-old, but I'd like to say it's not good enough for me."
hes a decent player from what i heard...but theo >>>>>>>>>>>>>... this yute

Hes sick on fmand he showered down youth cup last seasonand is sick for england youngersthey say hes better then theobut pearce wold rather play vassel and corradi