F.A.O Phonecharger where was you at 17:45?

The Somalian

Guest chap44uns

mad vybez wants beef cos he knows what iam sayin is gettin to him

that woodpecker is any yute from time ur posting money on internet forums u cant be taken seriously

certain man need a reality check

I'm pretty sure a lotta man could tbh

Could, but probably wouldn't tbh.

Why would you? For a 50 page thread?

/

He's a funny internet trull who purposely draws people out, why are people trying to link him for real beef:rofl:

Defo my favourite e-persona on VIP2. He does what he sets out to do when he logs in, make trullish posts and post some trap rap video/random funny and it works.

Mad Vybez, cool out. Unless you are logging in to find beef, don't get drawn in :lol:

get yur tongue out of his bum

Bruv more often than not I banter with the f*cker.

I don't like him, but he makes me laugh. He brings about a strange cognitive dissonance in me.

Please refer to the Disclaimer in my sig and stop crying.

You lol'd at his Gif too you f*cker, you.

• Downvote 4

Guest chap44uns

/

He's a funny internet trull who purposely draws people out, why are people trying to link him for real beef:rofl:

Defo my favourite e-persona on VIP2. He does what he sets out to do when he logs in, make trullish posts and post some trap rap video/random funny and it works.

Mad Vybez, cool out. Unless you are logging in to find beef, don't get drawn in :lol:

get yur tongue out of his bum

He brings about a strange cognitive dissonance in me.

low it u chi chi man

• Upvote 2

Guest chap44uns

Like I've always said. It takes a certain kind of weirdo to be that hungry for Internet attention that all they do is stupid f*cking prick. I'll leave it at that.

it takes an even bigger weirdo to think he personally knows someone from the way they post on a internet forum

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Chelsea Jack

/

CRINGE

• Upvote 2

I remember when rwdman was stalking this chick called stephanie who lived in australia but was coming back to live here. she was 16/17 and he was 25 :/ Allow gassing when your the stalking paedo. The only 40 year old to be a "fan" of grime. You need to fix up.

Is southpaw fighting weight? If you are can you please confirm this guy is chatting sh*t I was 23 she was 18 and we use to e mail each other allow getting jealous because she aired you. Hardly stalking try again mate we openly exchanged pictures talked about life. You have a fake profile on sserious and chars pages and save pictures they upload online including their children you creep.

• Upvote 5

all this e beef that never takes place. so annoying

then they spend 19 pages arguing about why they 'missed' each other reh reh.

if u really gonna seckle suttin do it between the two of you

strictly on PM basis

all tryna leave evidence trail in a thread for the feds when suttin eventually happens

pwoosyclarts

stfu u poo pusher you just wanted to see 2 males in physical contact. kmt. faggot.

no that was your dad and your neighbour's son caz.if u gonna do something making a thread about it is lamef*ck off in advance

Guest whowantswhat

strictly on PM basis

all tryna leave evidence trail in a thread for the feds when suttin eventually happens

pwoosyclarts

stfu u poo pusher you just wanted to see 2 males in physical contact. kmt. faggot.

no that was your dad and your neighbour's son caz.if u gonna do something making a thread about it is lamef*ck off in advance

fassy. you probably have a season ticket to Michael Barrymore pool parties.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I remember when rwdman was stalking this chick called stephanie who lived in australia but was coming back to live here. she was 16/17 and he was 25 :/ Allow gassing when your the stalking paedo. The only 40 year old to be a "fan" of grime. You need to fix up.

Is southpaw fighting weight? If you are can you please confirm this guy is chatting sh*t I was 23 she was 18 and we use to e mail each other allow getting jealous because she aired you. Hardly stalking try again mate we openly exchanged pictures talked about life. You have a fake profile on sserious and chars pages and save pictures they upload online including their children you creep.

Stop lying fool. You was grooming her. YOU are the creep, a genuine creep.

Allow being older than every grime mc and being the only person over the age of 23 to be into grime. Even grime mcs don't care about grime but you do.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

strictly on PM basis

pwoosyclarts

LOL

strictly on PM basis

pwoosyclarts

:/ wasnt even funny.

• Downvote 1