F.A.O Phonecharger where was you at 17:45?

The Somalian

To easy can't remember who it was someone in her family was taken out her and her brother. But this is why I know you have a screw loose the girl lives in australia the likelihood of me linking her is 0%. Them times I was living in barking and wood green linking next chicks. Do you honestly think I had it in my head that this was my wifey and I'm going down under to marry her? I ain't you.

Did you see all the x's and kisses girl was on me mate. Is that ether sh*t hurting lol

This is how I know your the type of guy to get caught by them Nigerian fishing e mails and send money to a women who is Tunde in Lagos. Printing out pictures and putting it on your wall when it's just a random chick. Bruv this was 2006 don't know why it's still bunning you. Me a loser? Look in the mirror mate. I still don't know why you use this website no one likes you. To think I would say to faze and mike g to low you when they cuss you of for being a d*ckhead and asking if you have mental problems.

• Upvote 1

Guys fully explaining his grooming actions like i give a sh*t. You will never regain the 10 minutes you lost typing what you just did. I win!

Ok creepy Justin and you won't get your time back from stalking char and sserious and still nothing coming from it. You should sit down and talk to shaq about your issues. As you clearly have feelings for Steph who aired you same way sserious and char did. Ask Eric to pray for you today mate.

Holding a normal convo with a chick is grooming just because she was on me and not you where you had to resort to telling her sh*t about me to get her to like you which never worked=fail

Waceman

this sh*t is so last year. stop gettin mad at people over the internet. take them for what they are and laugh it off

Vybz, don't waste Your time trying to arrange anything. get a picture and hope one day You catch them, it's the only way. swear You had a problem with 8T2? take all Your anger toward random internet users out on him if You catch him, his pic's are about

/

lol @ tryin to arrange real beef with a self-confessed tr0ll, known only as a tr0ll. they've gotta appear to be a serious user for it to have a chance of happening

Breding trolls ya nah!

ginger-stupid%20f*cking%20prick-o.gif

pos'd for resemblance to jack

Di guy supply di lulz

:lmao:

Justin has problems (in addition to the problems we expect he has).

jealousy over a girl from the internet who lives across the world from 5 1/2 years ago is not healthy

holding it back until You get into an argument then attempting to unleash it and failing... unlucky.

this sh*t is so last year. stop gettin mad at people over the internet. take them for what they are and laugh it off

Vybz, don't waste Your time trying to arrange anything. get a picture and hope one day You catch them, it's the only way. swear You had a problem with 8T2? take all Your anger toward random internet users out on him if You catch him, his pic's are about

/

lol @ tryin to arrange real beef with a self-confessed tr0ll, known only as a tr0ll. they've gotta appear to be a serious user for it to have a chance of happening

Breding trolls ya nah!

Di guy supply di lulz

jealousy over a girl from the internet who lives across the world from 5 1/2 years ago is not healthy

holding it back until You get into an argument then attempting to unleash it and failing... unlucky.

Safe g

Yeah over past few weeks

Shits been tense cant find funny side of stuff but yeah safe fam

I went mitchim that day got in beef with some white youth who tried switch on me when I asked when Mitchim was. Me and him got talking, ends that he is from ilford and he got rushed by bare black dudes who accused him of being racist at some party man was a bit tipsy, called him an ambulance then went to bethnal green to do coca in this yats house. Stole sh*t load from her next day posted a vid on you tube cutting up di drugs. 8t2 u caught life that day

• Downvote 2

/

Breding trolls ya nah!

Di guy supply di lulz

Safe g

Yeah over past few weeks

Shits been tense cant find funny side of stuff but yeah safe fam

I went mitchim that day got in beef with some white youth who tried switch on me when I asked when Mitchim was. Me and him got talking, ends that he is from ilford and he got rushed by bare black dudes who accused him of being racist at some party man was a bit tipsy, called him an ambulance then went to bethnal green to do coca in this yats house. Stole sh*t load from her next day posted a vid on you tube cutting up di drugs. 8t2 u caught life that day

I believe man aswell

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chap44uns

JigglyPuff

Sent Today, 09:40 PM

ViP2 e-Cracked

• photo-thumb-4942.jpg
  • VCO
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 998 posts

I have been told you are some user called Polow and not tulse your from west London. Watch I am gonna find you and when I do I am gonna stab you up you little pussyhole, I know you will slip and when you do I will jump on your back and cut up your rass. So better step carefully you fass.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: