I ONLY GO FOR BLACK GUYS...

imhim

Just thought Id add my own two pence worth in here lool, this race talk never gets old, in my opinion its a free country preference is preference and you should be able to date who you like without 'chinese whispers' but clearly that aint the case, Im white myself, and I totally agree it sounds dumb when you get white girls saying 'Oh I only date black guys, white guys are ugly' etc I would never disregard my own race like that, Ive dated guys from all different backgrounds but I have found when its been outside my race you sometimes get funny looks or people talking, but thats life let them talk if I like a guy then Ill be with him no matter what the colour of his skin...

You go girl.

• Upvote 1

lmao nah Crouchie went in.

Nah I get what woodpecker is trying to say but

People inherently live in a world within their means, i.e you do the best as you can with whats available and the resources you have at your disposal.

Now whether that comes down to looks or your location is kind of irrelevant. If people are really at a level to draw model chicks then that's what they'll move to, if they are not on that level then they won't. Just because everyone doesn't end up with the perfect chick it doesn't mean that they didn't want to, it just means that weren't capable of aspiring to them levels. I have a good job now but obviously I wanted to be a footballer, I wasn't capable of aspiring to those levels, that doesn't mean i'm not happy doing what I’m doing nor does it not mean that I don't love my job.

Ashley Young is a prime example of a guy who could probably never draw the tings he wanted until he became who he is today. Of course that chick has known him from DAY and Vice Versa so it's much deeper than a physical thing NOW. However Ashley has been caught out numerous times and let’s be honest the chicks that he moves to now are the types he was more likely aspiring to in his early days

Young definitely strikes me as a kinda of guy who would of took any white chick over alot of different race woman

Sol Campbell is confused

and the american black guy is with a white wale like I said previously

this whole post is honestly a load of bollocks, and the second part of it proved that

It really isn't

Most people end up settling, even if it's subconsciously. Doesn't even mean that your not happy, happens all the time, people just lower their expectations.

Not everyone is born to win and everyone eventually realises that..

so sol etc doesnt have 'access' to model type? honestly your chatting sh*t, those guys are with those women cos they like certain qualities about them

and the guy on the right, most obviously, isnt settling, he looks mad happy and probably has ssbbw fetish, im glad for him

your attitude isnt a winners attitude man, those guys are all certified winners apart from the end, who is a certi winner if he got exactly what he wants, that huge lady, then he is a winner

winning isnt about someone saying your a winner, if your playing your own game, how can someone else tell you when you have won?

Sol Campbell is a undercover gay for the most part, he is as confused as they come

Ashley Young gets caught cheating with models on a regular basis yet he is with the same ride or die chick.

I'm sure not everyone set out to be wih Lauara, Sarah and Rachel but sociey does push the norms together, just as it pushes the elites together.

How rare is it you see succesful people with unsuccesful ones

Someone who comes from money with somone who doesn't

This was never about be with who you want, that is painfully obvious. What is a fact IMO is that if most guys had free reign over who they wanted to become their partner it would be a different story.

People inevitablely end up with the best of whats around and available to them at the time (You earn millions and your option in partner changes drastically). If you want to believe otherwise than I suggest to turn of the disney films and stop reading cosmo magazines .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lmao nah Crouchie went in.

Nah I get what woodpecker is trying to say but

People inherently live in a world within their means, i.e you do the best as you can with whats available and the resources you have at your disposal.

Now whether that comes down to looks or your location is kind of irrelevant. If people are really at a level to draw model chicks then that's what they'll move to, if they are not on that level then they won't. Just because everyone doesn't end up with the perfect chick it doesn't mean that they didn't want to, it just means that weren't capable of aspiring to them levels. I have a good job now but obviously I wanted to be a footballer, I wasn't capable of aspiring to those levels, that doesn't mean i'm not happy doing what I’m doing nor does it not mean that I don't love my job.

Ashley Young is a prime example of a guy who could probably never draw the tings he wanted until he became who he is today. Of course that chick has known him from DAY and Vice Versa so it's much deeper than a physical thing NOW. However Ashley has been caught out numerous times and let’s be honest the chicks that he moves to now are the types he was more likely aspiring to in his early days

Young definitely strikes me as a kinda of guy who would of took any white chick over alot of different race woman

Sol Campbell is confused

and the american black guy is with a white wale like I said previously

this whole post is honestly a load of bollocks, and the second part of it proved that

It really isn't

Most people end up settling, even if it's subconsciously. Doesn't even mean that your not happy, happens all the time, people just lower their expectations.

Not everyone is born to win and everyone eventually realises that..

so sol etc doesnt have 'access' to model type? honestly your chatting sh*t, those guys are with those women cos they like certain qualities about them

and the guy on the right, most obviously, isnt settling, he looks mad happy and probably has ssbbw fetish, im glad for him

your attitude isnt a winners attitude man, those guys are all certified winners apart from the end, who is a certi winner if he got exactly what he wants, that huge lady, then he is a winner

winning isnt about someone saying your a winner, if your playing your own game, how can someone else tell you when you have won?

C/s and pos

Lol @ wifing a model looking chick being winning :/

Just thought Id add my own two pence worth in here lool, this race talk never gets old, in my opinion its a free country preference is preference and you should be able to date who you like without 'chinese whispers' but clearly that aint the case, Im white myself, and I totally agree it sounds dumb when you get white girls saying 'Oh I only date black guys, white guys are ugly' etc I would never disregard my own race like that, Ive dated guys from all different backgrounds but I have found when its been outside my race you sometimes get funny looks or people talking, but thats life let them talk if I like a guy then Ill be with him no matter what the colour of his skin...

Why would anyone neg this?

Nowonder we don't get no chicks on VIP lol.

• Upvote 1

Most of the girls I work with are from Surrey and yet still a lot of their preference are "mixed race and black boys" I find that bizarre on a logistic level because where do you see these boys?!

lol

It's the same as me saying I love Brazilian and Dominican Republic chicks.

I might not see them much but I know what I like.

• Upvote 2

Most of the girls I work with are from Surrey and yet still a lot of their preference are "mixed race and black boys" I find that bizarre on a logistic level because where do you see these boys?!

lol

It's the same as me saying I love Brazilian and Dominican Republic chicks.

I might not see them much but I know what I like.

Lol so you gonna hold out until you meet said girls?

is a playerette genuinely inferring that girls from surrey may never see or meet a mixed race or black male in there lives?

its not the 1850s

Its not however some of them live in deep surrey ie woking, im pretty darn certain theres not alot of ethnics there

is a playerette genuinely inferring that girls from surrey may never see or meet a mixed race or black male in there lives?

its not the 1850s

Its not however some of them live in deep surrey ie woking, im pretty darn certain theres not alot of ethnics there

All it takes is a Jamaican man to have sown seeds.

Jamaican man get around.

not a lot but still probably several thousand. the difference between a home county town and a remote orkney island village is palpable. i've held it in my hand

Several Thousand?

Don't think so.

ok, well lets look at the 2010 census of woking to give us a ball park figure.

The population of Woking in mid-2010 was 93,500.

Black and Minority Ethnic Population:

• 91.3% White
  • 1.3% Mixed Background
  • 5.8% Asian or Asian British
  • 0.5% Black or Black British
  • 0.5% Chinese
  • 0.6% Other Ethnic Group

this gives us an estimate of 9000 ethnics, with roughly two thousand of mixed and black ethnicity.two years of racial inflation x overall population growth = several thousand sounds quite accurate

however get at me if you beg to differ from a statistical breakdown

• Upvote 1