I ONLY GO FOR BLACK GUYS...

imhim

Just thought Id add my own two pence worth in here lool, this race talk never gets old, in my opinion its a free country preference is preference and you should be able to date who you like without 'chinese whispers' but clearly that aint the case, Im white myself, and I totally agree it sounds dumb when you get white girls saying 'Oh I only date black guys, white guys are ugly' etc I would never disregard my own race like that, Ive dated guys from all different backgrounds but I have found when its been outside my race you sometimes get funny looks or people talking, but thats life let them talk if I like a guy then Ill be with him no matter what the colour of his skin...

Who do you get funny looks from?

is a playerette genuinely inferring that girls from surrey may never see or meet a mixed race or black male in there lives?

its not the 1850s

Its not however some of them live in deep surrey ie woking, im pretty darn certain theres not alot of ethnics there

Went to woking last weekend with the Asian inlaws, and I quote

'omg there's paki's here too'

Guest whowantswhat

the girls that say this are the same chicks 7-9 months later writing continuous statuses about said man on facebook and any other new man they meet in a negative light.

true lol!

• 1 month later...

I remember a lot of younger girls talking like this. I think most of them grow up, experience more and hopefully meet new people outside of their own little click. I understand why some girls/guys would want to stick to one race for cultural/religious/common ground reasons, but not purely based on skin colour and mannerisms.

I personally don't find black women too attractive generally, but I keep an open mind. I certainly wouldn't turn down meagan good!

Most of the white/asian/etc girls that I've met who exclusively go for black guys have been a bit naive, trashy and a little desperate...

Most of the black/asian/etc girls that I've met who exclusively go for white guys have been unjustifiably stuck up or the opposite lager lout chav types...

Girls I've met that have their preference, but are open minded normally have the most to offer and are well rounded people.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1