TASHIE JACKSON SEX TAPE

mitcham maffia

but isnt it better publicity for the forum to leave it open regardless if they end up signing up or not? even if they do sign up theyll get the link and never post.

Basically..

The reason why people dont sign up and post is because it takes like a week for the admin to verify the account. got no idea why you gota wait to signup? alot of people said the same in the past. If its coz of people being a stupid f*ck*ng prick then you just ghost the accounts that are causing sh*t. simples.

• Upvote 3

8t2 moving to vip forum from grime forum is like when Hogan left wwf and came to wcw and created the NWO sky is the limit now i'm bringing bare people here this tape is just the start that chick is moist anyway i always used to think she needs a nose job and then i found out she has had one so i hate to see her nose before

• Downvote 2

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

8t2 moving to vip forum from grime forum is like when Hogan left wwf and came to wcw and created the NWO sky is the limit now i'm bringing bare people here this tape is just the start that chick is moist anyway i always used to think she needs a nose job and then i found out she has had one so i hate to see her nose before

Calm down mate ur going on like you made the video

You posted a link

Well done

Pure sign ups because of this thread.