To what extent should rich people feed there fam/entourage?

Aquaman

Rich people they are always going to have family or pre rich friends extended fam etc some looking for help, my opinions on this type of thing have changed greatly good example of this is rappers, guys like beanie sigel crying jay-z won't give him help etc

mans lookin bummy in walmart

06cf74b5.jpg

i don't want to criticise the man so i won't go into this, back to overall point how much assistance should be given to family/friends if you were say a multi-millionaire?

I'd like to say i'd give some people abit of money but its probably better to give opportunities, the only person you should be obligated to support are your own children surely?

drop your opinions and what you would do

Them philly rappers always look bummy.

Beans always looked bummy.

Seriously though..

Look where hov is now? Mans throwing diamonds with warren buffet. You really want the broad street bully in them enviroment?

Beans always fronted like jay sheg'd him. But sometimes you have shenk your close ones to move up.

Beans always had a troubled career too

• Downvote 6

I see people like Cheryl Cole baiding and her brother and sister looking chavvy up North, yet her mum is living with her in the mansion?

1st of all shame on the mother for not giving a sh*t about her other kids and shame on Cheryl for not bringing the siblings in.

How can you eat lobster and your blood is scraping pennys, sh*t is disgusting.

Them philly rappers always look bummy.

Beans always looked bummy.

Seriously though..

Look where hov is now? Mans throwing diamonds with warren buffet. You really want the broad street bully in them enviroment?

Beans always fronted like jay sheg'd him. But sometimes you have shenk your close ones to move up.

Beans always had a troubled career too

f*ck*ng snake talk, who gives a f*ck if hes chilling with Buffet now, Beans and co were the ones who had his back when he was just coming up, theres no reasonable excuse for leaving man that you grew up with in a bad situation just so you can chill with elitist white folk.

Its a difficult one. There is only so much you can do to help people and they are rarely grateful when you do!

I would only really look out for my immediate family. my friends would get the occaisional treat (holiday , flight hotel, food paid for) , but thats about it.

Jigga gave beans a bentley. Thats essentially 200-500k he gave him. Yet hes STILL asking for more??

Its a difficult one. There is only so much you can do to help people and they are rarely grateful when you do!

I would only really look out for my immediate family. my friends would get the occaisional treat (holiday , flight hotel, food paid for) , but thats about it.

Jigga gave beans a bentley. Thats essentially 200-500k he gave him. Yet hes STILL asking for more??

Thats nothing to be honest, i'm sure Beans made him more money than that by dropping a couple Gold selling albums on his label, he probably gave him that Bentley instead of giving him his rightful royalties anyways, label heads are smart, they bribe you with expensive cars and jewellery, but in reality the amount of money you should get paid is far more than the cost of the car, jewels and material items.

• Upvote 2

Whoever said, give them opportunities more than money, is bang on,

Then of course there's a limit to the ammount of opportunities you can give somebody,

Nothing wrong with what Cheryl Cole has done from what has been posted,

Pretty sure if her sisters yout needed life saving surgery, theyd be booked in within half an hour.

Being someone's cash cow is air.

My Auntie (Dad's sister) and her husband own a few businesses and are quite well off tbh, my Dad's trying to get things going of his own back, would never ask for a hand out.

And on the whole Jay-Z thing, how close were him and Beanie from the start? Tbh I reckon it was always more of a business arrangement, the business dried up and the arrangement ended, simple really,

Plus someone like Jay-Z can't be overly associating with people like Beanie, common sense really.

And of course people are going to throw stones at Jay-Z, and try to get at him.

"Give him money to eat, then next week he's broke" - Jay Z

Not about funding someone to live a lifestyle they cannot maintain on their own.

This is what happens in the majority of cases

Exactly.

LOL @ Thinknig Jay didn't break bread with the Roc & co.

If I was balling hard. I will be happy to break bread with friends that need support

But when the person who requires support starts taking me for some regular income, then boy.... I am cutting back.

I will rather fund a friends situation that will be a foundation for his own fruitfulness & future success, Than be some friend that plays the bail out card for his troubled friend who isn't trying to improve his own situation. < That could hinder you own progression in the long run.

• Upvote 1

To get on forbes u would have to have stepped on a few toes anyway. I think dame dash sold his stake in rocawear for a couple million then jay sold his a few months later for a 100 million plus. Is that being wise or snaking because at the end of the day u can't hold pl hands. I still think beanie should be at least comfortable unless he slashed his funds away then life init

Oprah's dad is a barber (his choice tho) and she complained that some famo scrounge off her

in all situations my opinion is if you dont know 'em (all characters involved) then all u say is just hot air.

you dont know how peeps have tried to reach out.

with family its just as case of how close you are to them

some people also dont know how to ask and just expect sh*t.

maybe they should be asking for opportunities as well not just expect money

tbh you dont need to give them money, all you need to do is give them the opportunity to make money, Beanie had that, most rappers had that, im sure close family members of these guys had that

if youve made yourself 10 mill why should someone think youll just give them what they want without them putting in the hard work you did?

if i was rich and you want a mill id give you 50k and tell you to start a business/invest or do some training or some sh*t, cos that mill will turn to 2 then 3 then 4 then youre just a doormat

everyone wants everything without having to work for it

prob wouldnt leave my siblings or parents ina council house though

• Upvote 1

Nothing wrong with what Cheryl Cole has done from what has been posted,

Pretty sure if her sisters yout needed life saving surgery, theyd be booked in within half an hour.

If you came into money would you leave your siblings in Council housing?

As Kurtis just said,

i'd rather offer them jobs, very well paid ones, P.A or some other one pretty close to me,

if they didn't take them then they can stay where they're at. if people don't respect themselves enough to at least try to be and take opportunities to be self sufficient an stand on their own two, then they surely can't respect me,

and this is a very honest answer,

i'd much rather give my riches to charities helping go getting young people who have ambition than just fund the z list celebrity lifestyle of somebody who's famous for having a famous relative, even if that person was my Brother or sister.