To what extent should rich people feed there fam/entourage?

Aquaman

"Give him money to eat, then next week he's broke" - Jay Z

Not about funding someone to live a lifestyle they cannot maintain on their own.

This is what happens in the majority of cases

Exactly.

LOL @ Thinknig Jay didn't break bread with the Roc & co.

If I was balling hard. I will be happy to break bread with friends that need support

But when the person who requires support starts taking me for some regular income, then boy.... I am cutting back.

I will rather fund a friends situation that will be a foundation for his own fruitfulness & future success, Than be some friend that plays the bail out card for his troubled friend who isn't trying to improve his own situation. < That could hinder you own progression in the long run.

Who did he break bread with out of that camp?

He is and was a snake, the only ones that were smart enough to clock it were Dipset, which is why they moved away from that whole Roc A Fella movement and created their own.

Nothing wrong with what Cheryl Cole has done from what has been posted,

Pretty sure if her sisters yout needed life saving surgery, theyd be booked in within half an hour.

If you came into money would you leave your siblings in Council housing?

As Kurtis just said,

i'd rather offer them jobs, very well paid ones, P.A or some other one pretty close to me,

if they didn't take them then they can stay where they're at. if people don't respect themselves enough to at least try to be and take opportunities to be self sufficient an stand on their own two, then they surely can't respect me,

and this is a very honest answer,

i'd much rather give my riches to charities helping go getting young people who have ambition than just fund the z list celebrity lifestyle of somebody who's famous for having a famous relative, even if that person was my Brother or sister.

Lol your a multi millionaire and your talking about offering your blood 'opportunities'and thats it, f*ck outta here, you offer them opportunities and money, if they take them opportunities for granted and somehow f*ck them up you still don't have them living bummy in a council flat.

• Upvote 2

"Give him money to eat, then next week he's broke" - Jay Z

Lol...

We all fish, better teach your folk

Give him money to eat, then next week he's broke

Cause when you sleep, he's reachin for your throat

Word on the skreet, you reap what you sow

Not out of fear but love, love for the game

Roc family first, we never change mayn

Think about it...

Guest petercrotch

I HAVE A DREAM THAT once im a multi millionaire im buying out thirty businesses on a highroad in london or essex like the mr patels did and mr ozlem and nizam . ..im talking sweet shops , costcutters,cafes,postoffices etc . keeiping it simple .and im going to fill them with black people , No asian , No white just BLACK . FULL BLACK .and these black people can't be dating outside their race or none of that. They would only have black kids aswell . FULL BLACK. And then im going to spread the word of unity , and hopefully that show my brothers that we don't have to kiss the white mans ass or depend on him and we dont have to kill eachother to get bread .THEN . i am going to holla at a few mr patels then buy them out of a few afro hair and beauty stores (how the f*ck are we allowing them to control our sh*t ? ... imagine every leroy and kofi setting up bare curry huts kmt ) AND THAT IS ONLY JUST A START ... OH I HAVE A DREAM

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

it was an example tbh,

depending on how i obtained those riches, i'd give them a job of the back of that, or money to start their own thing,

i don't believe in excessive hand outs like that people around me won' t be on the bread line or anything but they wont be living extravagant lifestyles or beyond their own means,

When i first got a season ticket at OT, the first season was a present for my b-day, then i wanted to sort it myself the next few years, so i got a paper round and paid half of it off even though My uncle wanted to sort it for me,

when i got older still, i wanted to sort the whole thing for myself, so i started working with him on mathchdays aswel as the paper rounds, even though again i was offered the thing for nothing for my b-day.

when i was younger i used to spend the summer holidays labouring for my Uncle's building firm in Manchester, back in London i used to work the odd weekend in my Auntie's shop,

same way how i'm 23 and from the age of 16 i've been paying my Mum house keeping by choice,

everyones entitled to their opinions and views on this issue, and thats mine,

C/s everyone saying give them opportunities instead of money 100%.

However, many ppl these days want hand outs, don't want to grind for their own & just simply feel their due big money JUST coz they fam. That notion of they've made it so I've made it too mindset. Giving money away just weakens the person with the money & I'm not talking just financially. If I was in Jay-Z's position. I would meet & give everyone a certain amount & make it clear in no uncertain terms I will not be giving you anything more regardless of what happens from here on.

/

The only person Jay-Z's got for life is Bleek.

As for the rest ... life will be forever bleek.

If you are a multi millionaire and you would leave your blood relatives to struggle or in sh*t like council housing when you have the means to help them financially without adversely affecting the quality of life you and your children have then you are a grade a f*ck boy

I hear you blud but blud, not everyone that's your blood deserves to be looked after just because their blood. I've got blood relatives baiding like crazy blud but have they dropped me something when I was struggling? No & I NEVER asked nor expected them to either just coz we are blood. We never had a relationship blud. Might as well say we strangers blood.

Some things in life are just f'd up blud. Selfishness is enate.

David Beckham sister Joanne (the younger one to him) should never have worked a day in her life unless she chose too.

See now, this is some bullshit, what do you mean should never have worked?

What kind of worthless human is that?

His sister has profited from his money in some way or another, doesn't mean he has to set her up for life so she can become some useless slore who is famous for sloring and being a stupid f*ck*ng prick.

As has been said, opportunities should be created, that person should be seen as an example not a meal ticket.

Whats bullshit about it?!

If I'm David Beckham my younger sister is never gonna "have to" work...

Their mum was a hairdresser & the sister is a hairdresser, so that being me I would have simply said...

Okay Jo Jo, go learn to become a hairdresser, get some experience working in a salon and decide if this really is your passion...

Once you work out it is, have made some mates/contacts, lived life a bit, got an insight into how a salon really works, we will pick out a retail location, I'll pay for it, buy the equpiment, send my accountant round to school you or mum on how to employ/pay people and setting up a business, then you can work there and run it or just run it, thats for you to decide...

/

But regardless of that, she's my sister, why should she know struggle when she doesn't have to?! What am I stacking for?! Lol.

There comes a point when you earn enough money for you, but you dont stop as you know it ain't JUST for you, its for the present & next generations (of you) to come, not to piss away but to be able to do anything they want.

• Upvote 4

Guest petercrotch

Whats bullshit about it?!

If I'm David Beckham my younger sister is never gonna "have to" work...

Their mum was a hairdresser & the sister is a hairdresser, so that being me I would have simply said...

Okay Jo Jo, go learn to become a hairdresser, get some experience working in a salon and decide if this really is your passion...

Once you work out it is, have made some mates/contacts, lived life a bit, got an insight into how a salon really works, we will pick out a retail location, I'll pay for it, buy the equpiment, send my accountant round to school you or mum on how to employ/pay people and setting up a business, then you can work there and run it or just run it, thats for you to decide...

/

But regardless of that, she's my sister, why should she know struggle when she doesn't have to?! What am I stacking for?! Lol.

There comes a point when you earn enough money for you, but you dont stop as you know it ain't JUST for you, its for the present & next generations (of you) to come, not to piss away but to be able to do anything they want.

d

Guest petercrotch

i think what tf means is she will work but not any dead end job which is good because because her life will easier than most . I think even the rich should do some form of work otherwise life would quite frankly be worthless and very boring . Even members of the royal family work .

TF is spot on, she should be owning that Salon but again Becks did buy them 2 houses so I can't ride on my man too tuff.

I think Victoria controls man to a certain extent aswell, she didn't go to his older sisters wedding, that is something no woman can tell me, who I can and can't give paper to.

Listen when man is saying blood man don't necessarily mean your 3rd cousin who grew up in Huddersfield or some sh*t but your immediate family should be looked after.

If you grew up in a house with your brothers and sisters how can you then blow and they are struggling to pay bills, eating 30p noodles and them ones there, nah.

Instant House, Instant Car, Instant wedge in the Bank.

Aunties and Uncles, cousins and sh*t will get opportunities, I will fund any courses they wanna go on, basically just take the pressures off the rat race off them so they can pursue their dreams.

TF is spot on, she should be owning that Salon but again Becks did buy them 2 houses so I can't ride on my man too tuff.

I think Victoria controls man to a certain extent aswell, she didn't go to his older sisters wedding, that is something no woman can tell me, who I can and can't give paper to.

Listen when man is saying blood man don't necessarily mean your 3rd cousin who grew up in Huddersfield or some sh*t but your immediate family should be looked after.

If you grew up in a house with your brothers and sisters how can you then blow and they are struggling to pay bills, eating 30p noodles and them ones there, nah.

Aunties and Uncles, cousins and sh*t will get opportunities, I will fund any courses they wanna go on, basically just take the pressures off the rat race off them so they can pursue their dreams.

Lol from when your worth 100 million, everyone should be eating even your 3rd cousin, can't tell me buying expensive cars and jewellery is more important than your fam, you can do all that anyways and still make sure your family and friends are well look after, some of these man blow more money on 1 night out than they do helping their fam.

• Upvote 3

Lol from when your worth 100 million, everyone should be eating even your 3rd cousin, can't tell me buying expensive cars and jewellery is more important than your fam, you can do all that anyways and still make sure your family and friends are well look after, some of these man blow more money on 1 night out than they do helping their fam.

Nah real talk, but them man are selfish.

I am a simple man, don't need to spend like a prick when I go out, I ain't tryna be seen, I don't need to be seen either.

If I don't know my 3rd cousin like that then man can't get brought in like that, family can be the worse snakes, I can't bring a man round me if I don't know him just cos we share bloodline.

• Upvote 2