Just woken up from Yesterday. What a day at Old Trafford

Apache

f*cking come on West Ham!!!!!!!!!!What style, what class and what a miracle. To actually win at Man Utd and clinch survival is immense.Was a fantastic atmosphere at Old Trafford and on the train there and back too! Man Utd fans weren't as loud as I had expected to be honest, but the stadium is sick! Biggest cheer in the ground was when Ronaldo, Giggs and Scholes came on, which is ironic, seeing as we started to play even better when they did. Just can't believe we managed to do it really, still a bit shocked......(I'm Matt still, but for some reason my Matt-all-that account has been closed? Presumably from a bitter moderator?).

still going downyour going down down down down downnah i wanted sheff utd to go down still

It ruined the end of the season, with West Ham staying up, im almost crushed seeing them stay in this league, woulda loved em to go down.
Don't see how you can mean that? Surely you'd rather play us than Sunderland?West Ham staying up is better for this league.

It ruined the end of the season, with West Ham staying up, im almost crushed seeing them stay in this league, woulda loved em to go down.
Don't see how you can mean that? Surely you'd rather play us than Sunderland?West Ham staying up is better for this league.
Cause we put the nails in the coffin.I still cant see how you managed to stay up.The only positives of this, are that we wont be buying any of your sh*t and its an easy 6 pointer for us next season.

Your team this season was good, and look where u ended up.Dont put yourself under any false illusions.Im not one to say you will be fighting a relegation battle, just incase, but as long as we do the double over you again, you are not even worth bothering about....

I think there's a chance we'll keep Tevez, seeing as Kia said he wants to stay and all they have to do is tie the deal up.Ashton, when fit, will be back to his best and will definitely be a West Ham player for years to come.