Rape

knew a girl who got abused/raped repeatedly from 10-15

she seemed okay till I got to know her a lil more (we were both 16)

hated herself, thought she was a whore, could never blame ayone but herself for anything, was desperate to be loved

offenders were the string of men her 'mum' bought home each month

she has had therapy and sh*t and although she may never get her chilhood back she's been able to start living her adult life

• Upvote 2

Yeah girl I know told me she got raped still.

Some homeless/drunk guy who lived near her just jumped on her one night when she was in a park, forced her down in a bush and raped her. She'd had an argument with her b/f at the time and walked home on her own. Deep sh*t. She didn't wanna go to feds because she didn't think they'd do anything. Her boyfriend felt to kill something, I felt to do something. Horrible thing for a woman to go through.

Was deep as me and this girl used to be close, nearly went out in our teens.

i know 4 girls that have been raped (that i know of)

1 was like 14 and kept getting with older guys n tryna act slyly stush so theyd pretty much force themselves on her, went to court a few times but they were never convicted. although even tho i dnt wanna be badmind i think a few times she just ha sex and they didnt wanna know so she cried rape.

1 im not really sure but i know she was raped, dont wanna ask

1 was repeatedly raped by her dad over a few years up to her mid-teens, at one point she thought her dad got her pregnant, but it turned out to be her boyfriend, not sure how they worked that one out

not too sure how the forth one was raped, but shes now a lesbian

Rape is a very serious thing but a lot of women have devalued it for the real victims. These stories where you hear a girl got drunk and then went home with a guy and did x, y and z but then woke up in the morning and realises she's had sex but can't remember and comes to the conclusion she was raped.

• Upvote 2

Dave that dad one is a madness. I can only imagine knowing how mad I'd be knowing that after I left my girl at home the place she's meant to be safe her dad was raping her. Especially at them younger ages where most people's dads would have you up of it ever became physical. Some people are f*cked in the head

Rape is a very serious thing but a lot of women have devalued it for the real victims. These stories where you hear a girl got drunk and then went home with a guy and did x, y and z but then woke up in the morning and realises she's had sex but can't remember and comes to the conclusion she was raped.

Yeah but...

rohypnol.jpg

was defo rife.

Dave that dad one is a madness. I can only imagine knowing how mad I'd be knowing that after I left my girl at home the place she's meant to be safe her dad was raping her. Especially at them younger ages where most people's dads would have you up of it ever became physical. Some people are f*cked in the head

i cant even comprehend how someone could do it to their own child

when i heard about it i didnt even know what to say i was just silent

1 boy I grew up with, family friend, he stayed round at his friends house when he was about 6/7 and the friends dad molested him still.

1 girl I met over the internet back in the day, she was telling me how her mum's friend had been abusing her for about 5 years, she told the mum and the mum said she was lying, not the 1st time I heard sh*t like that, she got pregnant by the man, had an abortion.

One of my old best friends her mums friend said he'd pay her £20 for a pair of her knickers. We were 13 them times smh.

Same girl her mum let her fob Jamaican cousin stay for a few months and he used to feel her up and tell her not to say anything. She eventually did though.

interesting topic was gonna post this earlier but didnt know where

bitches like this de value rape

http://www.worldstar...cJN5YbIf1mTWXkT

Dumb bitch.

The husband is old skool, just bareface listening to her explicit stories no jealousy and then putting her in her place.

• Upvote 1