SBTV

kerser

Anyone can buy a camera and a PC/laptop.

Anyone can open a Youtube channel.

SB wasn't some industry known person who had everyone on speed dial... So anyone can get access to artists...

Not everyone can think on a concept that eventually makes all the artists and their fans come looking for you & your channel...

I used to clear 5-6 bills a week portering at chelsea harbour.

Not including daily score tips from the old ladies for opening the door.

Another sick job really. Sit there and study/gamble whilst you get paid £12ph. Occasionally take a break and stretch your legs.

Don't frown on it

sounds good. tell me more.

Pushing them people in wheelchairs and beds seems long going from the ward to theatres what pay do they get because at work they don't seem to have a quick turn over of employees pretty much same people. Unlike medical records they have new staff every week. Only thing I would not like is picking up them dead bodies and pushing them around the hospital. I would feel

Uncomfortable doing that. Venom what department do you work in? My hospital are having a merger with two next hospitals in april I hope to god its not your one.

like all the tech companies monopolising content and fanbase today, there were lots of pple doing it around the time

and many more talking about doing it.

so anyone can do all that, but if it was that easy...................................................

kings somalion. ur still at homerton innit?

• Upvote 1

Left homerton years ago been to newhart since then also. Working in Whipps gonna be merging with Newham and barts in April. So allot of managers are gonna lose their jobs spesh the clinic managers. People who took the piss with sickness are gonna go through the Bradford scoring, Been told my job is safe.

lol black people got too much pride.

That's what keeps them missing opportunity a lot of the time.

Realest talk

/.

It's sad. Indian Mandem will see mr Patel who shots them food at kwik-e-mart everyday in a beams and think nothing of it. Black people will see their barber in a beams and start talking bout how he's got too much p and will look to set him up.

• Upvote 6

Realest talk

/.

It's sad. Indian Mandem will see mr Patel who shots them food at kwik-e-mart everyday in a beams and think nothing of it. Black people will see their barber in a beams and start talking bout how he's got too much p and will look to set him up.

Or they will look to go a next barber.

Black people don't mind what you do, aslong as they don't see you blow from it.

• Upvote 3

Realest talk

/.

Or they will look to go a next barber.

Black people don't mind what you do, aslong as they don't see you blow from it.

Guest petercrotch

Linkup TV is good too, they got the same sponsors and mentoring as SBTV

they require more 'talent' and investment so to speak as they're intended more for drama and entertainment

more people are picking up the mic than doing comedy and drama so SBTV have it easy in a sense.

@ petercrotch.. i would work for Foxnews for 60k and i hate them more than the BNP cos they have far more power.

Well you should be ashamed of yourself . Thisis exactly what you call selling your soul . Money is not everything

Truss assuming everyone thinks like them

Bare man on selling their souls as well

Not me don, If I see a next black man rolling I salute.

Always been that way.

tbh dnt matter what race, when i see someone successful i see that as motivation

that motivation hasnt turned into anything yet

but its there

• Upvote 1