Bitch you were not shooting inside the gymnasium with me

Guest chap44uns

why did he cheat? does he not know the meaning of marriage?

I guess he'd say "you know what, I'm on the road playing ball I dont see my wife for weeks and these hoes man, these hoes be throwing themselves at me and the whole team be getting some, ask Shaq... (Oh wait I used that one already)

d*ckhead low it I don't follow I set trend.

Can't keep doing this the real flat Eric is still banned this one is just another fake account I made mods beg you delete my flat Eric account and ban the ip so I can stop this foolishness

see guys its me madvybez just switched to my fake flat eric account

ban this account i wont do it again i just need some more sniff

im going crazy right now in my head lol

i feel like that guy from menace to society. i would literally suck someones d*ck for some coke right now

• Downvote 2

Things fly over people's head it was a joke I am not flat Eric it was a ploy to get the youth banned. Bet it was you who tried move to me down ladywell as I said I ain't gay. You been vex with me ever since. Venom you have issues yourself glass houses and all. I go counselling mate and take anti depressant tablets because I saw my friend shot dead I don't want to go into it but know yourself safe.

• Upvote 1

Did you know that pre nuptial agreements hardly stand up in a court of law in America? Even if you have one there's a huge chance you're giving away half of YOUR hard earned cash.

Did you know in England a pre nuptial is hardly worth the paper it's written on? If you don't want to lose half your money be like me and never get married but have a hareem of women.