Bitch you were not shooting inside the gymnasium with me

Guest chap44uns

Only thing Kobe did wrong is wife the bitch, she a cute bitch, she Mexican I think, I remember she was in the Eastsidaz video in Long Beach that's where he met her lol.

His parents wouldn't speak to him for 3 years because they wanted him to pick up a black woman.

But he had too many extra curricular activities, 150 is taking the piss lol.

She getting 500 thou for each bitch lol.

Guest chap44uns

f*ck ever marrying a bummy bitch

couldnt give a f*ck if she was rod and loyal f*ck dat

shout out to di indpendant females who dont rely on any man including their dad

sh*t like dat turns me on more than a big back and di bress

i swear dawrn coz

Young Money star Drake has clarified online hype he created off a line from his "Stay Schemin'" record and said a reference to NBA star Kobe Bryant's divorce was not a shot toward his wife.

Drizzy said his lyrics about losing a lump sum of dollars to a woman on the basis of marriage was not a diss toward Vanessa Bryant.

"That line came from a conversation about being this young and making this much money and the fear of losing it all. I just used his potential situation to address my own life. I never intended to offend Vanessa or anyone else. That line had everything to do with me and what goes on in my head as a 25 year old man with this much income flowing in. Kobe is and always will be a friend and an icon to me."

:clueless:

Russell Brand Passing On $22 Million Of Katy Perry’s Money In Divorce

Russell’s lawyer filed final divorce papers Tuesday … although the judge will make the divorce official on June 30, because there’s a 6 month waiting period.

Informed sources tell TMZ … Russell and Katy did NOT have a prenup. As a result, everything they earned during their 14-month marriage is community property — which means they’re each entitled to 50% of the pot.

Katy made $44 million between May, 2010 and May, 2011 — according to Forbes.

The couple married in October, 2010, so Russell could have scored a fortune if he exercised his community property rights.

But here’s the deal. As one source put it, “This divorce is as amicable as it gets, and Russell was a mensch (Yiddish for a good person).”

He doesn’t want Katy’s money. He’s happy to walk away with the money he earned — which is far less than what Katy raked in.