Sign in to follow this  
Admin.

Gallas - "Fuck Arsenal Fuck these yutes im ducking&quot

WILLIAM GALLAS has slammed Arsenal for not having a squad of title-contenders.The Gunners star insists he will stay at the Emirates next season, despite dreaming of a future in Italy or Spain.But he took a swipe at boss Arsene Wenger’s reliance on his kids by blasting: “What Arsenal needed to compete with Manchester United or Chelsea was a few experienced players.“We have very good young ones — great players of the future — but they were given far too much responsibility throughout the season.“At one stage, they were unable to keep up. You need a richer squad when you want to play on all fronts.“Arsenal played only with their youngsters for most of the time and then there were injuries, notably Thierry Henry.”France defender Gallas, 29, admits he is not yet able to say whether his decision to join the Gunners was correct.He added: “I will be able to answer next year whether Arsenal match up to the new challenge I left Chelsea for.“My season was too spoiled by injury.“I will be at Arsenal next season. I want to stay another year to have a full one with this club.“This has been a season of adaptation. I left Chelsea at the last minute. I had to find my bearings with new team-mates while driving three hours a day to train as I could not move house.“I also had to get rid of World Cup fatigue. In the end, no one saw the great William Gallas. I wasn’t expecting that.“I had everything to prove and could not do so. I was coming off a full season with quite a lot of stress and had only two weeks’ holiday.”Gallas refuses to rule out leaving Arsenal at the end of next season for Spain or Italy.He explained: “Football lasts only so long. In a career plan, everyone wants to play for the greatest clubs. It is true this is a dream of mine.“Whether it is in one year, two or five, I do not know. These things come along by themselves. If I have to leave England, I will do so.”The one sure thing is Gallas will never return to Chelsea.He said: “The directors there did not realise the player they had. They lacked respect for me.”

He does have a point, one the backbone of our team are injured our only hope are 16 year olds.No plan B.

Guest Ryan

Wenger added: 'We have potential, but at the moment we are a bit short...'=We're signing some experience.

you boss need to handle him still keeps gunning his own team like his been there 4 yrs

Im glad hes speaking up. Hes the sort of player we need for this summer. Someone that will tell it like it is and force management to do something about it.

Billy neva wanted 2 leave Chelsea anyways, its just coz he was on a swag contract he left.Next season they should make him captain and give him the no.6 shirt.

The guy hates Arsenal.He knows he made the biggest mistake of his life. There is no way man can just slew Arsenal all the time like he cares about the Club. Mans played like 20 games.

gallas please f*ck off to spain now
I'd be happy if he did and we got a proper showerman defender in his place, that actually likes being here.

Nah but really, you should be happy with Gallas, look at the loudmouth pricks you have in your defense previously.Cunts like Dixon, Winterburn, Adams and Keown. Galls fits in well with scum like that.

They wernt slewing Arsenal in the press like they're levels above the other 10 players on the field...especially when he's been poor, he knows it and he's still chatting waffle.