Gallas - "Fuck Arsenal Fuck these yutes im ducking&quot

Admin.

WILLIAM GALLAS has slammed Arsenal for not having a squad of title-contenders.The Gunners star insists he will stay at the Emirates next season, despite dreaming of a future in Italy or Spain.But he took a swipe at boss Arsene Wenger’s reliance on his kids by blasting: “What Arsenal needed to compete with Manchester United or Chelsea was a few experienced players.“We have very good young ones — great players of the future — but they were given far too much responsibility throughout the season.“At one stage, they were unable to keep up. You need a richer squad when you want to play on all fronts.“Arsenal played only with their youngsters for most of the time and then there were injuries, notably Thierry Henry.”France defender Gallas, 29, admits he is not yet able to say whether his decision to join the Gunners was correct.He added: “I will be able to answer next year whether Arsenal match up to the new challenge I left Chelsea for.“My season was too spoiled by injury.“I will be at Arsenal next season. I want to stay another year to have a full one with this club.“This has been a season of adaptation. I left Chelsea at the last minute. I had to find my bearings with new team-mates while driving three hours a day to train as I could not move house.“I also had to get rid of World Cup fatigue. In the end, no one saw the great William Gallas. I wasn’t expecting that.“I had everything to prove and could not do so. I was coming off a full season with quite a lot of stress and had only two weeks’ holiday.”Gallas refuses to rule out leaving Arsenal at the end of next season for Spain or Italy.He explained: “Football lasts only so long. In a career plan, everyone wants to play for the greatest clubs. It is true this is a dream of mine.“Whether it is in one year, two or five, I do not know. These things come along by themselves. If I have to leave England, I will do so.”The one sure thing is Gallas will never return to Chelsea.He said: “The directors there did not realise the player they had. They lacked respect for me.”