The Random Picture Thread

The Somalian

whats weird is, why is a chick like that on pof?

she must be slightly weird 

It's usually an extension of their Facebook,twitter,instagram or OKCupid profiles.

These bitches crave attention. We all know even the most butters girl will get guys gassing her on these sites. So what does a ho like that get. Probably 200 messages a day.

She has some massive tits but her face is offkey looks much older than she says she is. Too much sunbathing it looks like.

shits disgusting

keep the chickens clucking

• Upvote 2

It's usually an extension of their Facebook,twitter,instagram or OKCupid profiles.

These bitches crave attention. We all know even the most butters girl will get guys gassing her on these sites. So what does a ho like that get. Probably 200 messages a day.

She has some massive tits but her face is offkey looks much older than she says she is. Too much sunbathing it looks like.

shits disgusting

keep the pigeons buggin, this on my wrist is nothin

camron.jpg

• Upvote 3

shits disgusting

camron.jpg

to me its just yellow hearts and pink diamonds

where i get the money for this - dont think rhyming [not at all]

tumblr_mi59ny8RQb1r5jw4vo1_500.gif

• Upvote 7

shits disgusting

camron.jpg

to me its just yellow hearts and pink diamonds

where i get the money for this - dont think rhyming [not at all]

tumblr_mi59ny8RQb1r5jw4vo1_500.gif

*beat changes*

I got one question mang....tell me who next, this nigga sout lahtin nugga, who did gi'you duh best...see im the best mang......i deed it

eli-porter-o.gif

I REALLY MEAN IT

• Upvote 5